Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm rather amazed by my composure and also my lapse in control. I end up telling my story to the rest of the world while pressing work awaits and the crossover into another week is minutes away. I'm a chronic slacker.

Saturday can be struck off as a wasted day because I was grovelling in bed most of the time and my noggin forbade me from mustering my intelligence into attempting good old hard work.

Went back to the desk and came away finishing only 1 math question. Not worth any honourable mention. I wished I could do more, but wishes aren't something like vouchers which we can take to the shop and redeem something tangible in return or a cheque to the bank to cash it.

I enjoy typing my testimonial myself because I think highly of myself and am blessed with good expressive ability. I'm praising myself unburdenedly and it feels good reminding myself of how brilliant I actually am. Fluency is really an asset when it comes to doing this. I do not know what is shame.

I hate meeting expectations. I wanna live life on my own terms, but that is just not possible.
No rest for the wicked.

finis

No comments: