Saturday, April 19, 2008

We're already in the middle of our precious weekend.
I'm rather pleased with my Saturday, but it could be better. (Naturally)
How about you?

I have words for my listeners and also my close loves, but it's hard to list all of them.

The best bits about the week so far:
  • I missed most of TKD which was rather dull, and went for a hard tug-of-war. The workout gave me soreness up til Thursday.
  • Tuesday's PE was phenomenally easy, with minimal work. I got home early and managed to sleep.
  • Wednesday got me pretty riled up because the rain and lightning hit the area where I intended to run. I headed out anyway even though lightning struck next to my window. The need to pound pavement overcame my fear of sudden painful death.
  • Trained at the Gym with Zicong's friend, and ran home with backpack and all from the MRT.
  • Colosseum fun and also got into close range with my sweet eyecandy. It was fight night at Karate too. I think I've developed an acute precognitive sensor.

I'm hoping that Sunday's promises of being another fairly OK day will come into fruition.

finis

No comments: