Thursday, April 24, 2008

I severely loathe it when things don't go as planned. And even though it doesn't look it, I do function on a schedule.

Old eccentricities die hard. But since then I've learned to tolerate the inevitable, like a twisted ankle. It irks me, both the pain and the bandage, but it's inevitable. Wearing slippers at school gives me a rather relaxed overall mood, but it renders you vulnerable. Megan stepped on my feet. That was rude. But I have a big heart, so I'm cool.

Today was rather interesting. Wrote nonsense during the Bio SPA trial and managed to get off; went for early break, ate quite a load, and played a prank on Andrew. It was spontaneous and it originated with Dicky. Dicky finished his triple choc and Andrew just bought one. We filled the empty bottle with plain water, switched them and hid his. It was so damn amusing!

Laughing works your abdominals. But you'd probably die if you laughed long enough to work your midsection.

Chemistry test was rather sweet for me. I'm surprised that I could actually do it. And Megan who sat beside me was pretty interesting too. She wasn't prepared for the test and was writing very slowly and holding her head. Her stomach growled during the test also. It was loud enough to make me look up.

Had the honour and luck of having Nawal accompany at the bus-stop after Megan and Rebecca left. Aku Cinta Perdamu, darling.

It seems that there are a lot of women around me. I'm not very surprised. I already said that I was turning up the charm sometime back.
Studies have shown 10 out of 10 women think about Song Leng all the time.
I cast my net, and the haul is full of blue-fin tuna. Don't get me wrong, I love blue-fin, but I'm really in love with the dolphin.

Tomorrow-NAPFA. Hopefully it'll be a good showing. I'm in pretty good shape apart from my ankle. My body is screaming for a good hard run. It would have been possible on Wednesday if not for the injury.

Slivers of my memory are finding their way back to the surface. I recall things from extremities like what Sensei said years ago, to the conversations I had on the phone with her last time. I'm growing hypersensory. But I think this isn't highly relevant or interesting.

This is my current taste in music.






finis

No comments: