Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm running on anger now.
Was previously sleepy, but my hateful sister has jolted me out of lethargy into agitated action.
She promised to hand over the computer at 10, and I only appeared to prod her to finish her turn at 1030.
She overstayed her welcome and I rightly gave her a piece of my mind.
It thrills me that no matter how inclined she is at academics, she's never been able to best me at conversation, and the scale weighing our intellect is tipped, and likely forever will be in my favour. I take pride in being able to summon the bastard in me.

My dear 'underling' just msned me and this causes another bubble of anger to rise, and also the prevalent feeling that I am an underappreciated genius surrounded by hordes of bozos who cannot fulfill simple instructions and carry out simple tasks. I am not at all impressed by your refusal to take up my advice and orders, and the subsequent consequence of that would be-you people messing things up and then making those problems my problems and minimising my precious sleeping time and brain space.

Learn to respect each other's time and living space man.
I do not enjoy living according to drawn expectations of me, and also I do not always feel like satisfying the people around me and giving them what they want. I do it for the people that I give a damn about.

Good working relationships, strong friendships, long-lasting love relationships are built around mutual respect and observance of the not-oft spoken boundaries and also some exchange.
I'm disillusioned by the notion of a love relationship anyway, that's why I'll speak more at friendships and working relationships.

So, to my slaves, get our power relations correct. You work under me, and you consult me occasionally. I cannot be there all the time, and you better understand this and throw away all expectations of me coming in with my magic wand and fixing this and that anytime. I'm more like a free-lancer now. Get a dictionary and find out the meaning.

And to my friends, if I'm not respecting your own time and living space, you can slap me. But of course you gotta say why, or I'll slap you back much harder. Remember I mentioned exchange?

My bedtime has been pushed later and my eyelids are droopy (not deformed) but in slits.
This makes me very unhappy.

Blogging is an outlet for even grown men to bitch. I have been reduced to a pitiful form curled in front of the monitor, fingers flying over old keyboard.


"If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the arkness, we lie and do not live by the truth." 1 John 1:6

"This is how we know we are in him. Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did."
1 John 2:5-6

finis

No comments: