Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Got outdoors to run after I got home from college to compensate for not having any PE today. I'm not very sure if it was the right thing to do, considering that I twisted my ankle a bit while racing against an SBS bus. Competing with buses was cool; too bad I didn't notice the bit of thing on the ground while I was going fast and nearly fell over.
Luckily I reacted quickly and it didn't grow into a full-blow sprain.
A good-looking girl and a reasonably slow SBS bus are really helpful when you're looking to sprint.

Sweet. We have a full-course NAPFA on Friday and this happens on Tuesday.
Really cheerful. I remember that my uncle rubbed my ankle when I was small after I sprained it and it got all better. Should visit him again; massages are magic.

I probably was over-zealous to pound pavement and brought this upon myself, but the goodfeel from the run and the alertness now is serving me pretty good. I just gotta deal with the disgusting pain. This gives me a reason to feign that I can't do pull-ups and not take my NAPFA now. More time to raise my fitness and readiness. The bad bit is I will be with strange people I don't know. I want to do it with less strange people like Dickson, Jay, Hakim and all.

Today was pretty decent, though I felt stifled by some of the lectures, and I surmise some people do sympathise or live that feeling out daily. I do love the females in my class and I'm assured they love me. However, the last row in the class is reserved for the cool people i.e. the men. Get back to the front rows man!
I tried to hum Dickson to sleep in G.P. but gave up because I felt like sleeping also; Hakim looks adorable with his boyish hair; Derek has lost his touch at making me speechless...

I stand by my theory that the girl that your heart is leaning towards will appear on your radar no matter what. You won't miss her. In a big crowd, your gaze will definitely lock on her. You will have developed an acute sense of her, and she seems to be wherever you be. Something about her will click with all of our senses and register.
My radar was put to the test numerous times today, and it was always proven true.

I enclose another song that is approved by Crystal-Britney Spears' 'Radar'. It will be an honorific to what I've said above.



After talking with Derek and Megan, I realise that I'm a bit abnormal for being so at ease.
There are plenty of things that are looming ahead.

1) Biology SPA Trial on Thursday
2) Chemistry Lecture Test on Thursday
3) Biology Tutorial; GP TYS.
4) Book Review
5) Literature group project on Othello.

Appalling. I aspire to finish all of them and look forward to falling short of my aspiration.
Bummer.

I need to know what does that particular look she gives mean.
It's probably unbecoming of a man to add a smiley face, but I will.
=)

finis

A relationship that has ended, has ended. I don't look to linger afterward and I certainly do not want a sequel to what has transpired before.

No comments: