Saturday, April 12, 2008

Firstly, in case anybody asks anymore, I got a glorious B for PW. Please do not pursue the matter, or I will give you free cosmetic surgery with my strong hands.

I needed some crazy unbridled fun to forget, or dampen the badfeel from the disgusting alphabet that I saw at the General Office in the morning. It took a run to college after the rain and the sight of Nawal, Naq and the other Cheerleaders and a hug from Yang Xin to feel slightly better. Splashing in puddles near Elias Park Primary, which was my old playground for 6 years was really good childish fun. My shoes got wet, but the splashing was cool.

People should try it.

Got to college and saw the grade for myself and stuck around to check out cheerleading before running to the MRT to meet Crystal. She made me walk with her from the MRT back to MJ again. Crystal is crazy.

I took this picture of her and a reasonably adorable dog outside block of flats near EPPS and also the bus-stop MJ students always get off to go to White Sands. I really like the green-ness of the grass and the colour. And I must say I like her hair, even though she says she hates it. Again, Crystal is crazy.
I love dogs, but I didn't wanna touch the love thing. She wondered why until she stood up and realised that the smell wasn't as cute as the dog.



Got home, completed an important errand for my mother and subsequently gave the parade a miss, took a nap, got woken up by an irritating Chinese telemarketer and got ready(and dressed)Took a detour to get some Subway sandwich and met Jeremy at the Bus-stop near White Sands. Got onto 109 with the rest (Dick, Nawal, Atiqah, Naqiah) and took off to Seng Kang.

Me and Jeremy got checked out by some Secondary School girls on the bus. An ego boost for us two! Ha! Actually, Song Leng doesn't need an ego boost anymore; he's at his peak.
I finished my tuna sandwich on the road, and also invented a new pick-up line.
You need just one prop. A tin of Eclipse mints.
You go to a girl and show her the mints.
You say," Would you like a sweet?"
When she says yes, you lean over and offer her yourself!

We overshot the bus stop and had to cross the road to take 109 back to Compass Point Mall.
We crossed a muddy field because Naqiah or Dick stepped onto it first.
Jeremy and his white skinny jeans transformed him into a sissy.



We reached her nice place and began taking pictures of ourselves in the toilet, while Dick was trying to make himself feel better in the cubicle.





I think that Dickson looks hot. I was trying to disturb him by groping him. Me like.



These are the ladies, Naqiah, Atiqah and Nawal! They are obliging models.


The LRT line is just next to her place!



We discovered the playground at the top of the stairs.



I really like this picture man! Me and my red motorbike. We're going somewhere. Wei Lin snapped this before I passed her along the traffic light.



The cooks.



The bad bit of my phone is that the camera function doesn't perform under the night sky.







Shez made me take a picture of her climbing the slide.



I passed the keys of my bike to Naqiah. She needs to go home.


It was a nice evening and we had a nice time talking rubbish and exchanging bits about girls and stupid stories and pick-up lines.

The men swam a bit until the security guard came along. We considered swimming to the other end when the security guard came over to diss him. But our conscience took over and we got only a laugh from that idea.

No comments: