Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Derek reads me well. I'm very impressed.
I just replied his SMS twice and he concluded that I was in a lousy mood.
I was denied the chance to watch Scrubs because the sites were outdated
Got home from college and immediately went out for a speed run because I needed the discomfort to assauge the badfeel.
It didn't fully work because I was probably immune to the exertion.

Have been running plenty this 2 weeks. Crystal made me go to school early while it was still dark to run and work out before and carve her abs on Monday morning. She runs very fast for a girl. Don't be too flattered, woman. The workout was necessary and good, but I don't like starting the day all hot and bothered. It will be sometime before there is a repeat of this where I humour Crystal. Be really honoured, you.

School work doesn't bother me anymore, because I do it.

I do not enjoy posting under pressure.
This is it.









finis

No comments: