Sunday, April 20, 2008

I open with this:
Ladies, never underestimate the power of your smile.
A strategic grin will disarm, confund a male and leave him in a state of disarray.
I'm serious.

I relish the distress I can cause my deranged sister. It's the chief form of payback I can harmlessly muster against her daily repertoire of insults and unkind words and regard.
Never mind that she is in possibly the best institution in this country, or if her scores are overly impressive. She isn't a very rational person and she isn't very smart either.
I lost my temper at her in the week when she scorned my PW grade in an entirely unrelated argument. I reined myself in and warned her not to piss me off, but she went and fired at me again.

It was a noisy and grossly unpleasant night in the household, and while I was full of pent-up rage, the degree of remorse in me was low. I'm not usually violent and I'm quite aware of what I can do to people physically (if I'm bragging then I reserve the right to brag because this is my site), but wednesday's showing got me really riled up.
I don't think I'm slow to anger, but I think assholes need to understand that I have a threshold and I won't be very friendly if you trespass that threshold.
You need to back away when I tell you not to piss me off.

I do not detest or dislike my sister, but we are nominally rivals by default, on principle and in actuality. Things might improve but considering the current times, I think it unlikely.
We'll see.

Otherwise, I'm rather satisfied with the way this weekend's been, because I got some Chemistry done, and my push was to avoid hearing Ong's voice. It's become like nails grating on blackboard to me. I reckon I'm quite insulated from her now.

I got back my 2 gym workouts a week, am at a nice weight and just need to run some more. So long as it doesn't rain through the week. I resent the rain, and my disdain for cold wet days only dissipates if I'm looking to nap.

I will need good nutrition, many runs, and plenty of sleep and more bubbles of time to complete my work. This week's work will have to spill over to next week. But it isn't that big a deal. Behaves like an oxygen debt. I haven't died yet.

I trust Crystal's taste. Britney Spears' 'Break the Ice' is actually not bad. And so are the songs that she wrote down on my Biology notes. She might be slightly insane, but I still value whatever she says. So I will probably listen when she has something to say. Unless I can perceptively see that it flows from her well of crazy. Ha!
And speaking of songs, my taste is mutating. I'm beginning to like Miley Cyrus. I suspect its influence caused by the Hannah Montana show that Kids Central is beginning to air.

Derek has been a real pillar and he's seen a lot of my transition into a happy man-child again. I will hope that the brief recharge during the short 48 hrs will ensure that I can best him at being excruciatingly lame through next week. The laughter we have together is great.

Hakim's crazy is really really flummoxing. He says a lot of stuff that has to be censored. Some of them are really amusing though. But this isn't encouragement to spur him on! Control yourself man! You can simply ask when you need some loving.

It will be Week 17 of 2008 in some more minutes. I know just the thing(s) that will make everything better. More eyecandy and exercise like yesterday's lifting. Kah Kee was amazed that lifting weights would make us sweat faster and more than running or sprinting. But I think eyecandy would probably make me happy sufficiently.

I wonder if I'm in her mind space as often as she's in mine. But I will now be on a mission to collect her smiles. My friends around me, please bear with me as I turn up my charm. The charm setting will now be at overheat. Please do not fall in love with me on impulse.

Goodbye.

No comments: