Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I needed this reminder (from Scrubs).

You have to trust that whatever's supposed to happen will happen.
Somehow you'll always seem to end up with the person you're meant to be with.

The above two lines are also a cue for this sweet little song by The Beatles!

"Eight Days a Week"

Ooo I need your love, babe
Guess you know it's true
Hope you need my love babe
Just like I need you
Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
I ain't got nothing but love, babe
Eight days a week
Love you every day, girl
Always on my mind
One thing I can say, girl
Love you all the time Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
I ain't got nothing but love, girl
Eight days a week
Eight days a week
I love you
Eight days a week
Is not enough to show I care
Ooo I need your love, babe
Guess you know it's true
Hope you need my love babe
Just like I need you
Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
I ain't got nothing but love, babe
Eight days a week
Love you every day, girl
Always on my mind
One thing I can say girl
Love you all the time
Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
I ain't got nothing but love, babe
Eight days a week
Eight days a week
Eight days a week




That's decent good music, and I hope you like it.
I think it'll make you bob up and down and try to snap your fingers to the beat.

I woke up and came into a fantastic mood that evened out through the day. Started out in the morning talking cock with my mother and seriously amusing each other. I think its real important to have a good relationship with your mum. It's absolutely mandatory and it's an added bonus when she's on your side if the school ever calls to complain about your gross misdeeds.
I've almost converted her.

The good mood lasted for a bit more until after PE, where the disgusting day took over.
The 2.4 run dimmed my consciousness for a bit and I suspect I've somewhat lost some brain juice. The symptoms that herald the coming of a major illness are persistent and I'm still occasionally struck with giddiness. Cool feeling.

I've received an overdose of Chemistry today and will not bother with any of the work for now that has got to do with that subject.
I enjoyed the company at TKD today and also my precious Yi Feng's massage treatment. I'm trying to learn the technique from him and spread magic with my fingers too.
I beat Derek at giving him a witty and lame comeback that made him speechless; Jay amused me by disturbing Shez during Chem Clinic; I told Crystal she was hot (but nowhere near me, obviously) and hugged somebody. I forgot who. I'm positive it's a he.

I probably need to start on some work before I conclude my night.

finis

No comments: