Saturday, March 29, 2008

The weekend is overhyped.
We spend all week looking forward to those last 2 days and when they've arrived, they aren't anything special.
My dream in the morning was a bit peculiar. My subconscious conjured a neat little fantasy of me being a floorball hero, and had it play all night.
Ploughed through a tutorial and talked on the phone with Crystal. We're on the same wavelengths, maybe that's why we enjoy our verbal sparring. I made her dizzy with joy when I told her I value what she thinks.
Honesty pays, Ha!

She's probably one of the few whom I will tell-all to without giving much thought to it.
And someone should back up her supposition that Cancer and Pisces get along well.
Otherwise it's probably just my affectionate attributes that reel in all the ladies.

Had an intimate session (not sex) with Derek yesterday too over lunch. My observations and suspicions about him were all proven accurate and true, and I've earned the label of being a bastard, according to Derek. I won't elaborate because I would forfeit whatever little trust he has in me. I must apologize to Dicky. You may never know (who)!
After that, we went back to the canteen to talk about pretty girls in MJC. That got us really laughing. Dick was in a crazy mood.

I was talking about the weekend. It seems like a lot of time, but then again it doesn't.
I checked on the quick fixes that I listed and I've gotten 4 of them.
I got my phone back; I had a really good dream; I had a good gym day on Thursday, and I blazed through the sixth season of Scrubs.
Pretty decent, but not entirely satisfactory.

I feel that life has lost some sort of spunky flavour.

But to invoke Chris Moon's philosophy; he is a really amazing person.
"Most people stop when they get uncomfortable. Then they will never reach their peak. You have to keep going, one step, one step.
You'll go further."

Where will I go after hearing this? I need to take in more pain and more of the discomfort and push against it so that it'll take much more to beat me each stab I have at the thing I'm doing, whether it's going through schoolwork or heaving the barbell in the weight room.

I've been studying couples in the people around me and also paying some attention to Scrubs. Two people coming together is not as simple as it looks. It is the merging of two broad social circles. The circles should fit nicely together for a good union.
There is something that brings two people together. And once that something is gone, so is the reason for them to be together. I gleaned that from J.D and Kim in Scrubs who were having a baby, and were brought together by that bundle. It's not exactly a fitting analogy, but I like to think I make sense.

Stroke my ego please.

Love can do all but raise the Dead.

finis

No comments: