Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today was Mother's Day and so as a mini-clan, we went to a food place in Joo Chiat to eat.
I got off the car and stepped to the road and took the picture of this red building my mother pointed out to me.


This is the place that we went to. Ubin.



My sister and cousin, the first to reach.



The Planning Committee:
Ah Ma, Tua Pek, 5th Uncle, Mum and Tua Sim in the back.

Sister and youngest cousin.
It was supposed to be a photo with the three male products of the Lau Clan, but George decided he didn't want his face in the picture.


Same two people.
One's cute, the other isn't.
Me and Samuel. We're closer now, and he's grown into a more fun and nicer chap. Growing up fast.

George, Siew Hui, Eunice


Us and Ah Ma.
It was not a bad evening.
The Tv's showing Doom now.
I do not like dealing with the unseen.
finis

No comments: