Sunday, May 11, 2008

I like my Sunday.
Did a small quantity of work and my arse is mostly covered for at least until Tuesday; I got a hard workout in the gym with Zicong; got to watch my TV, and got a dose of major beauty and elegance online.

I'm not supposed to be at this spot and talking to the Whole Wide World (WWW) like the person who came to talk about blogging responsibly on Thursday, not because I'm offending people, but because I should see off my GP and Literature Essay outline.

But anyway, I've strayed slightly but I think I might be able to earn a pardon and also a slap on the back by leaving the following pictures of a really beautiful and desirable woman here.

I don't think anyone would be offended by these?



Her name is Im Ji Hye and she's a Korean race queen and model. She was first spotted at the 2007 Seoul Motor Show and has since made the cover of Maxim korea and numerous spots on Korean TV. This 1.72m beauty was born on Valentine’s Day, 14 Feb 1987.







finis

No comments: