Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My post is rarely political, because my voice is usually aimed at general amusement. Not lieutenant, but general. Pardon my spontaneity in giving a bad joke. And so early in my post too. I'm sorry, please do not leave.
I'm not very political, because I'm rather indifferent to PAP being in power because they're doing an OK job. I'm only miffed at the inflations and the rising costs, which makes prices of regular items unreasonable. I can no longer shop at GNC.
I only have one question for the ruling party:
Is the rise in costs and living indicative of our economic growth and prosperity?

Life is getting hard, this is my observation.

I am prejudiced against obese people. This is not inspired by Ong.
Because I know some great people who have a weight problem, I will revise what I said.
I am prejudiced against people who are obese and do not do anything to change that.
They accept that their 'condition' is permanent and cannot be changed and hence they do not make any effort to alter any of it.
I was fat before, and so were Jem and Dicky.
Getting the body you want is loads of hard work and people are often afraid of a little hard work and discomfort (or pain).
But nothing worth having comes easy, and you probably need to reconsider if your sex appeal and health is something worth fighting for.

Because of this, I will take time to talk about weight training.

  1. You're actually getting a response from your body by hitting your muscles with stressful weights. Your muscles are stressed.

  2. Your muscles when stressed, will proceed to increase in size and strength so that it will be able to handle the same stress next time.

  3. This process is aided by several important players: insulin, testosterone, human growth hormone (HGH), amino acids and most importantly, sleep!

It's actually quite a simple thing. But the most important thing to note is that you cannot go on using the same exercises and routines forever. Change is necessary to ensure further breakthroughs and improvements.

Why? The human body is extremely adaptive and capable of impossible feats. If we were to possess a super power, our adaptiveness would be it. If you give your body the same stimulus all the time, your body gets used to it. You do not progress and you do not grow.

So to those people who assume that more of the same is better and go for manymanymany sets of one exercise, I'm sorry, but you should be grateful that I've explained why you're still looking the same, or even sliding backwards.

Tip: Do a compound exercise, like the squat or the bent-over row in addition to your normal exercises. Bigger movements will produce more growth hormone.
More growth hormone=more growth

I will catapult into an entirely irrelevant topic now.
I feel vindictative evil joy from my frosty outward disposition.
I prefer to dictate where and how things will move, and also if they move in any way.

Here ends my irrelevance.

I was bullied by Dawn today, and followed by a host of other people. Victimization is new to me. I do not understand how I lost my potency to tease. I think a good sleep will cure this. And Dawn in drawing a green smiley face on the back of my neck during math lecture, will anticipate a grand scheme of revenge.

I do have a sense of humour, but she was plain nasty : (
Your sense of humour is an indicator of mental health.

People who don't laugh are crazy.
However, people who laugh too much and for no good reason are also crazy.

My bed is calling out to me. I will not resist.
Shez hates people posting song lyrics. I like to annoy Shez. Hakim sang me this song to me in tutorial.

Westlife- Why Do I Love You

Suddenly she's leaving
Suddenly the promise of love has gone
Suddenly breathing seems so hard to do

Carefully you planned it
I got to know just a minute to late oh girl
Now I understand it
All the times we, made love together
Baby you were thinking of him

Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do

Ain't gonna show no weakness
I'm gonna smile and tell the whole world I'm fine
I'm gonna keep my senses
But deep down where no one can hear me
Baby I'll be crying for you

Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do

Can't go back
Can't erase
Baby your smiling face
Oh no, I can't think of nothing else but you (else but you) suddenly

Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do

Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do


Sometimes, liking someone cannot be explained.


Pum Dollaros Dechapratumwon

finis

No comments: