Thursday, May 8, 2008

Do I like the way this week has been going?
I enjoy some aspects of it.
Now that Hakim's no longer a councillor, Derek and I have him all to ourselves and we can tear him apart with our special brand of humour. We've been developing while he's been away and we'll give him the full blow in time. He will be converted to our type soon enough.

A satisfying workout on Sunday gave me delightful aches that lasted til today, but the satisfaction was slightly marred by poor sleep leading up to SPA on Wednesday.
I'm coming to think that our/my health is way more important.

TKD is looking to be a bit more fun and its weird because we're looking at the last bits of my life in CCA and I'm feeling like this. There's been more laughter recently and I 'blame' the new faces that've sprouted into our previously smaller circle. There's been many additions to the Male-Toilet committee, and even though it gets crowded, I prefer it like this.
Will we still have an excuse to make merry in this way on Mondays and some Wednesdays anymore? Unfortunately, no.
I believe unfortunately above will become a sincere very sadly soon.
Hurry, grab a piece of me before I'm all sold out, I'd like to say.

Gym today with Zi Qi was overall relaxed, but it was slightly nostalgic to get to feel Zi Qi's flavour and his little antics of fanning himself and complaining it was hot; or to nudge me to treat him or to turn his head at any and maybe every girl with a pony tail.
He was a bit like irked at the way I was posing in the gym toilet after the workout.
Hey! I'm proud of my physique which is a product of hard work and my embracing discomfort.
I'm open to being a gym partner to anyone, as long as I know you.
There aren't any charges. Just come with me.
But anyone can get my know-how to grow stronger and faster. Just learn.

While at the gym, in order to get Zicky to stop staring, I said this:
The beautiful stranger you meet will get less beautiful as you know her; but the caring friend by you will grow more lovely as days get by.

I am in favour of converting friends into romantic other-halves. It's probably the strongest bond that will last. I'm very dubious of any other forms of knots that complete the links between two people, and also because people are not clear in the mind when they think they're in love.

Admitting you're in love is really a big thing. It validates your emotional attachment to him/her and elevates it to a higher level worth greater consideration.
For me, if I tell you I like you in that way, I am very serious.
And after the episode that concluded a while back, I am apprehensive about being serious.
I need more positive vibes, like Hakim would advise and Derek would ignore. Derek is in favour of drama and an epic love story. He needs to get Korean Drama DVDs.

But if you're sure you do like him/her, then you should tell them and not be reserved.
All rationale is asking you to show hand. But it IS hard to tell-all.

I've reached my quota on expression.

Parting shot:
We rejoice in finding back the things that we have lost!
Losing teaches us to cherish when we have briefly gone without what we missed.

Wisdom!

I think that this lady is rather good-looking. Is it that men have a thing for blondes after all?
She's Rachel Taylor, and was the computer analyst in Transformers. I think that her beauty was dimmed by Megan Fox being in the film.
But she's still gorgeous all the same.

I felt like adding a picture and I chose her.
Analyze my state of mind!

No comments: