Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm not too worried by Biology. It's sealed, packaged and will await judgement tomorrow. I might scrape a full pass (45 marks), though nothing's certain. I don't know where my calm comes from.

Some of us went to KFC after the paper ( Hakim, Derek, Crystal, Dick, Jem, Jay and Wei Lin, and also the sexiest man alive) to talk trash and amuse ourselves and each other, and as well as to eat. I really appreciate KFC's mirrors. They very accurately reflect my beauty and probably that adds to my exuberant mood right now. Crystal as usual was slightly irked by my posturing, but I bet she's really impressed and was making a lot of effort to hide it.

Took 81 home and met a rather awkward sight. I was previously unsure and mightily curious about what would happen and how would I react in that scene, but my conduct was measured. I suspect I have incredible restrain no matter what.
I felt a weird tightness in my chest, but it passed after a bit.

Took to the outdoors for a run after I got home. I really like running. It forces me to face the demons in my head that hiss poisonous suggestions at me. They tell me to stop and to listen to the pain in my knee and calf and the sharp pain in my side and my hammering heart. Everytime I pass a traffic light, the demons give me meaningful whispers to cross it and shorten the run.

I'm a recreational runner who runs to feel good, shake off a lousy mood and to torch off calories.
Thought about the intimidating 42k, but am deterred by the damaging bit of the run. It causes some heart damage after all the distance and is too much.
I'll probably stay like this unless I gain new motivation to run more seriously.
But seriously, running is primal, tiring but definitely beneficial.

I met Yun Zhi and her grand-aunt when I first started out, gave her a little wave to remind her that I love her. Haha. Met another girl, but didn't get a good look. Damn. Shouldn't have rushed forward that hastily. I kept my pace by skipping across drain covers with even strides and also the rising heat in my upper body and neck.

That feeling was sweet. The sleeveless I was wearing was rather flattering, considering that I grew a habit of donning it when I ran 3 years ago. Can feel and see the improvement in my physique. That catapults my mood to a new high. Raced a bus at the end of the run, and won only by a small bit.

The feeling of bending over, hands on knees with the gentle wind coming onto you is wonderful.
Bottomline: Run.

Anyway, I was also doing some thinking and wondered about the endearing qualities that I find in a girl. Can't put a finger down on it really, but I'm taken by girls who are girls underneath. My mother says it could be flavour and disposition, but I think those won't have any staying power on me. There's something more, and I'm gonna identify it.

These music pieces have invoked me to burst into song:

"I'm Yours"-Jason Mraz
"When You Look Me in the Eyes"-Jonas Brothers
"Feels Like Tonight"-Chris Daughtry
"Love Hurts"-Incubus
"Low"- Flo Rida

I have good taste.



Parting Shot:

Epigram-
A short sentence that expresses an idea in a clever or amusing way.

No comments: