Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Running in the post-rain outdoors was quite poetic.
Stomping in big puddles, and pissing people off-but you're already gone when they've only started to flare up; hearing the frogs sing in their deep basal tones, smelling the distinct smell of moist air and plants. That was nice.

Finally cleared off E-learning, which is a joyful thing even though it's something that I wished I'd never had to do today or any day. But it's over.
I've whiled away 4 days so far, not doing much studying. By all rights and tangible reason, there's only 1 thing I should engage in doing next.

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join me.

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm keeping my posts short, because dear Jinni Lu thinks that my posts are too wordy. I appreciate feedback. Maybe I should do it in point-form like the powerpoint slides.
I value feedback. Thank you, lady.

There are 2 last things I consider writing about:
  1. How to identify a man's weak point and exploit it in a one-on-one physical fight.
  2. A list of things I want to do before I get to the age of 30.

I think I should do this on a bi-weekly basis. Remedies that would fix my life and make me a happier person:

getting good grades without a lot of effort; best is without any (impossible)

realistically-smooth academic progress

getting back into God's good books

enter a fulfilling relationship with the most amazing girl ever.

Parting shot:

Everybody, watch Scrubs!

No comments: