Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm keeping my site open so that my anger and disgust at people is known and can be felt.

There is never an assurance that a sweet weekend preceding the new week will have things be brighter. I'm back to square one and have taken up my previous slogan about having expectations. Begin with no expectations and the plunge from all your inflated wishes will not be that painful. Of course this applies romantically.

For everything else:
Shoot for the stars. Even if you fall short, you'll land on the moon.

My Sony Ericsson phone is still under servicing. I'm getting very impatient now. If it still gives me problems when I finally get it back, I'm gonna trade it in for a new and hopefully better phone. 2 weeks is a hell-long time and I've almost forgotten the feel of holding it. Can't stand waiting. Screw you all stupid fools. It's just a small piece of hardware.

I need to laugh or cry properly. I'm still not able to get to watch Scrubs; and being the staunch man that I naturally am, the second one is a bit hard.
Shouting and behaving rowdily at the soccer match at college just now quite alleviated some of the badfeel.

I'm learning not to mind.

Saw this on Elliot's blog. Makes lots of sense.
Guys don't like rejection, but they hate being led on more.

Derek gave me this song;
"All or Nothing", Westlife Cover

I know when he's been on your mind
That distant look is in your eyes
I thought it's time you'd realize it's over, over
It's not the way I choose to live
But something somewhere's gotta give
As sharing in this relationship gets older, older

You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight someone who isn't even there
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair

Cuz I want it all Or nothing at all
There's nowhere left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all

There are time it seems to me
I'm sharing you with memories
I feel it in my heart but I don't show it, show it
Then there's times you look at me
As though I'm all that you can see
Those times I don't believe it's right I know it, know it

Don't make me promises baby you never did know how to keep them well
I had the rest of you now I want the best of you it's time to show and tell

Cuz I want it all
Or nothing at all
There's nowhere left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all

Cuz you and I
Could lose it all if you've got no more room
No more inside for me in your life

Cuz I want it all
Or Nothing at all
There's nowhere left to fall
It's now or never
Is it all
Or nothing at all
There's nowhere left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all

I don't think I have any more words to give you all. I don't think I've been saying anything anyway before this statement.

Keep it real.

No comments: