Friday, March 21, 2008

I opened my eyes to this world at 10:15 and after I checked my phone, crawled back under my covers to hold on to the fantasy that conjured itself up while I was dead to the world. It was a really sweet dream and I was kinda surprised that the female lead was her.
I haven't given her much thought after January the 27th where she featured in a dream also.
Oh well, it was one-sided but almost blissful and too bad I had to wake up.
The thing about dreams is that they are fleeting and based on nothing more than wishful thinking.
It doesn't make sense to fancy a person by virtue of her appearing in your non-real visions late at night.

I'm living out Good Friday in this manner because my mother has forbidden me to watch Scrubs because I was on the computer until 2:30 am and disturbed her with my typing on the keyboard. Hey, too bad.

Got a callback to the company for their Archery parade tomorrow. It sounds good because Wilson and Cher Han are there and not because of anything else. Hanging out leisurely with the people from your squad and did the same silly things together really appeals, rather than firing slim arrows into a square target board.
We've been together for a long time, and I enjoy Wilson's vulgar humour and erractic behaviour as well as Cher Han's rage. Still remember his hairdo in Sec 1 and 2.
I have to be in AHS soil by 0745 hours. That's so early it's strange to me.

I suspect I will not see Cherng Ru tomorrow. My suspicions recently have proven correct and I want to credit my super-human intellect. But I want to slap him.
Your girlfriend will not be the most important thing on this planet. But it's true that she will compete with your friends for your time and affections. And it seems that in this case, your friends are losing out.

Am I qualified to dish out advice to people? Don't think so.
But the feeling is a bit sour when your beloved friend, protege and junior who looks up to you grows away from you and onto this girl he knows for a much lesser length of time.
I'm feeling rather angry.
1800-DIAL-AN-ASS.
ASS. is short for assassin.
There's no reason to minimise the space in your life for friends even when you meet a fantastic girl.

My weekend will be disgusting.

Saturday, my morning will be blocked out by Archery at Northbrooks which is on the other end of Singapore; I'm obligated to visit my grandmother come evening. I love her, but it isn't exactly a lot of fun.
Sunday, my sister has booked me for gym because she is unhappy that she is unable to do a standard male push-up and her inclined pull ups has lost to an RJC canoeist. After that will be my new cousin's full-month celebration. I will have to socialize with people who's relational links with me aren't so clear and I have to remember how to address them. Tough.

If you're stalking me, I should be very predictable. I suspect (once again) that my life is so mundane that I should really rob a bank to spice things up.
What do I see in the future?
Raising beautiful, smart and atheletic children with a currently faceless wife I love dearly and a sweet job with flexible hours and lots of "me-time". It will be lovely.
Sorry. Was dreaming again.

Everyone wants to spend the rest of their lives with the one they love, but they forget one thing. That person has to love them back.

finis

No comments: