Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ran to Changi Village again just now-needed the hard pounding on pavement to trim my physique and also to get out of the house and away from my cluttered desk.
The sun, finally back after so many dark days (ECLIPSE!) wasn't very friendly. It stung my skin and sapped my strength. Hence, was slower today.

It's the second last day before the close of the March Holidays.
I don't think we can strictly call it holiday, because it's just 1 measly week and we still get summons back to that place we normally would be at 5 days a week, many weeks a year.

Did very much less than what I had set out to do, but all of this is within my expectations because I know that I'm a laidback creature.

What I've done:

Maclaurin's Series,
Implicit Differentiation,
Amines,
Pages 1-6 of Isolation, Cloning and Sequencing DNA.



Brilliant. I derive solace from the fact that I know the bits that I've spent time on really well. That's it.

*
Going back to class on Friday was quite fun, with everybody back together. It was more of a socializing session instead of Chemistry Make-up. Amused Derek with my emotional baggage. I think that he and my mother are the same. They give the same opinions and advice on almost everything.
He was WTF!, when I told him that I'd figured things out. His suggestion to the frustrating bit to my problem was the same as my mum's.
I'm advised by cynical people who like to shake their heads at me all the time.

*

Found these old pictures from a 2006 outdoor training. It was when I went back to training after a 6 month hiatus. The old pictures showed that I was really out of shape then.




I like this the best:

No comments: