Sunday, March 9, 2008

My only constant in recent days is being faithful in updating my life story at this venue.
I tided over the brief weekend by trying to assauge the wanderer in my blood, with infrequent excursions to the wide outdoors.

Saturday I couldn't stand being at home and labelled it my slack day.
Went out for a run to Changi Village with my kid sister bicycling beside. It's actually quite a long run, by normal standards. Can only remember running that route 4 times in my life.
The first was when I was Sec 3 or 4 I think. Ran to about less than half, turned and then walked back.

Number 2 was when I was AQ Team Captain and I made everyone run from the edge of Chang Village back to the hill up Anglican High School, about 10 kilometres plus. Bloody hell long. I think most of them still remember when we did that. We lay down on the concourse for an hour before we could move?

The third time was last year when I ran by myself from house to the market. Took what? 28 mins I think. That was very slow.

Yesterday I ran topless again under the sun. It felt pretty good to do that, and I was going at a nice pace. I let the stupid things that were bugging me hiss out of my system and finished the route. Was trying to impart to my sister the virtue of 'completing what you set out to do'.
Reached and then went to the beach look at the scenery, and was quite cheered up.

It was a brilliant day, sun, clouds and sea. We went on the board walk trail leading from the Ferry Terminal to the edge of the Chalets. It was a very long walk/ jog, but the beauty of the sea, sky and sun negated the soreness in my limbs.

Only regrets were that I didn't have my camera phone with me, and that I was with my sister.
Da-amn.

Came back from gym just now with Kah Kee and Zicong.
We had our dinner at the Interchange food place as usual and talked about women.

Zicong and I were plenty amused by KK's silly questions on how to woo a girl, what to say to her, how and what to talk to her on the phone and he made us assess his credentials. ZC said that KK's chances were low with this girl that he was harping on. KK also said some really crazy funny stuffs about CR and also about girls in general. He said that he might need a lecture or tutorial in wooing women. That got us laughing a lot.

We confessed our similarities in being rather obsessed with netball girls and dancers. These are the most desirables, Oh heavens.

We wondered about the dynamics of a love relationship and examined couples around us, trying to figure out the leap to emotional and physical closeness from being distant and different people. Can't explain it. The connectivity isn't that tangible. But we agreed that the best relationships are based on friendships.

Came home to an empty house; everybody was out to help my uncle get ready for his new baby, the promising Daren Choong.
I think I will train him to become a warrior.

Found this rather amusing sign just only.



General Paper tomorrow. I think I'm treating this whole affair too lightly.

Are you aching for a mention of you in my blog like I do in yours?

No comments: