Sunday, July 20, 2008

I saw many pretty young things while travelling to and back from the gym. Kah Kee found it extremely notable, and I concede that the presence of these visual delights certainly helped when I was struggling at the heavy squat. Their attentions on my self triggered a surge of beneficial strength, a mix of teststoterone and ego.

You might wonder why I work out so much, since I'd already mentioned that we're losing the battle against fat on all fronts. Firstly, I don't work out that much, and if given the choice I'd rather work out full time and do everything else part-time. I suspect I hear labels of 'boring' being cast on me.

Secondly, we're only losing the battle. If we give up, we'd then have lost for sure. I am not about to give in so easily or quickly.

This weekend has been pleasurable.
Friday was so full of goodness. The afternoon was provident and I squeezed in a quick workout, before catching The Dark Knight in theatre. I hereby declare it the best movie of 2008. I like it more than Transformers, and I liked Transformers a lot.

The Dark Knight is believable, and full of depth.
Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker is amazing, refreshing and makes Jack Nicholson's Joker look like a clown. This Joker is a new level of crazy and his theatrics are both funny and unfunny. I love his entrance, his air, the way he goes around upsetting the world is still very casual about it. Ledger has mastered the character fully.

There are new attractions and creative sequences and fight scenes that are fresh and captivating. Batman is newer this time and better. The criminals have been amplified and it isn't just about the caped crusader kicking butt plainly anymore.

I personally and definitely recommend this movie. If you don't watch it in theatre, you're probably very dim. But before you watch it, do empty your bladder and regulate the amount of water you drink. The movie is 152 minutes long.

After a thrilling movie experience, I headed over to the dojo to complete the fight night that Sensei promised, which was the icing on the cake that sealed my perfect evening. Speaking of cake, I had a taste of some slices just only. We must indulge ourselves occasionally to stave off detrimental temptation. Keep it at bay.

Also, I have managed to decimate a reasonable amount of homework during the weekend, which is rare. A good pump at the gymnasium and some pretty ladies completes the circle.

*

I feel supremely confident and self assured right now. I figure it was the running lately and a good tight shirt and good music accompaniment. I feel empowered and also dearly loved.
On top of that, I have charismatic writing.

I very recently told my sister that I am the tip of the social iceberg and she is a floating non-consequence outside of the ice-kachang and is basically a dumbo. I constantly strive to amuse myself and have not stopped yet.

I was talking to my mother yesterday and bounced several ideas off her.
They were originals birthed of spontaneity and all bear no ill will nor malicious intent.
I always thought that terrorist attacks are too elaborate and yet shallow. They bomb, and they bolt for a great length of time before they surface and have already raised our guard.
The thing I cannot stand is that they waste human life and make use of suicide bombers. I violently disagree against this tactic.

I thought of two scenarios where an unseen and lethal act can be initiated.

One, they could have their people infiltrate Macdonald's and put a slow-acting toxin in all of their meals. Within half a month, half of the population everywhere would be dead. And it would take them some more time to figure out what's going on, before the rest follow quickly.

Two, they could also spread anthrax by lacing dollar bills with the thing and then distributing it widely, through banks, businesses, people-money is so permeable. I don't think any one will refuse dollar bills. Money changes hands fast and frequent. Anthrax's reach will not be able to be contained. Mass panic and widespread fear. Government is helpless, people die.

I am not mocking Macdonald's example, nor am I a cruel person who puts much thought into this. I've been reading Barry Eisler's John Rain thriller series and he said to think like the opposition and to anticipate antagonism.

I just made use of these crazy ideas to illustrate how formless outside danger could be and how pervasive and invisible they can muster into. Macdonald's is rampantly popular. In addition, almost anyone can get in to toss patties and make fries. People are money-loving and this definitely aids the above sort of dissemination.

Where does these lead us? We must reconsider the weakness of our society and guard ourselves against external threats that have been consistently searching for an opening to exploit.
We have to be ready all the time. They only have to get lucky just once.

I have a good mind to patent my ideas, and they were modestly conceived in my kitchen, no doubt induced by protein-rich tuna which excites the brain. They accompany my tuna sandwich in being food for thought, and their( my ideas') simplicity is startling.

There is no cause for panic however, because I will give in to the fashionably naive assumption that terrorists do not read blogs and it is rare that blog-hopping will bring you to my site.
I have even been unable to locate the blog of someone I know with the tools that the public internet puts up. What makes you think that terrorists are both tech-savvy and literate?

This is the most popular path of thinking isn't it?

And if you are grievously offended by my tirade-why so serious?
And if you are most inspired by my wisdom and insight, I invite you to contact me at my mail or simply leave word in the childish tagboard that I've installed at the side.

Look Right Now.

There. It's unlikely you'll miss it. It will take you only some seconds for you to type in your name or an alias for me to decipher if you please and some words you have for me. Do mince your words, I have low tolerance for verbal hostility.

That's it then. I have more opinions on international organisation and diplomacy and also human-human interactions and human-'other-organisms-that-do-not-qualify-strictly-as-human' interactions, but I will reserve them for another time.

I've been sufficiently amused. Have you?

Felicitations, and adieu.

No comments: