Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Today's Story-a second try

Was actually trying to tell my story on how i brought the AQ Boys to Tampines Gym to train and all, but somehow strayed to my opinions on Church Salesmen. Disgusting! @#$%!!!
Anyways. Will pick up where I left off.
Had to go to the Polyclinic for a ritual appointment over my Sinus problem, but not before watching a bit of Spongebob Squarepants and the episode about the fight against the underwater villains, Every Villain Is Lemons (E.V.I.L)...I swear that the creator and writer of Spongebob is wheelchair-bound!
It was so lame, with the Barnacle Boy defecting to the Dark Side and becoming Barnacle Man...
Then went to see the Doctor, apparently the dude has grown fat. Being a doctor supposedly is fattening? Wallet and Belly-wise!
Then the 2 hour waiting time resulted in me forfeiting my swim appointment with Boon Kai (his hand is injured-could it be the weights we've been doing?) and arriving late at Tampines to meet the 7 dudes for Gym training. But at least even at the polyclinic, there was eye candy! A really leggy and cute girl. Hmmm. Should fall sick more often.

And I rushed down to Tampines to orientate the dudes with the Bench Press, dumb bells and the routine exercise that they would have to worship for at least 2 weeks, before they pass out of my jurisdiction after the frigging race that we've been striving at for 4 years.
Kah Kee was quite strong, able to lift all the weights that I did, and Titus was not too shabby. Chong rui was strong for his size, we all knew that, but Joel and Edison were below expectations, and were relegated to the weight machine instead of the Bench Press station. They don't do well with free weights, interestingly. Zong Zuo did his leg exercises; and Jin did the various machines on his own initiative. Still acting cool, both in appearance and attitude. Cool to everyone, regardless of who it is. Can slap him.

We then went to KFC to take in protein, while kah Kee was intrigued by 300, the movie, where 300 spartans went up against the 1 million strong Persian Army. Kah Kee hasn't changed at all. Doubt he will.
Jin shot an ice piece at me. It was painful. I forgot to hit him hard on the bus trip home.
I'm liking this sorta gathering actually. Low expense fun and training.Only thing, a few people were missing. Don't think I'll be able to stand slogging on for BB when a wave of people leave come April. It's already beginning to stink now.

SHOUT: Kenneth baby, sorry wasn't able to give you a testi on Friendster yet.
But I must say, I love you and I treasure your company, then and now! You just have the tendency to break out laughing at the strangest of times! Next time when you wanna laugh out loud in public, tell me and I'll laugh along with you!

No comments: