Saturday, March 24, 2007

Internet explorer kicked me out of the system while I just completed a land mark 2 paragraphs in my posting, given the interrupted flow and lack of momentum. Now I have to start all over.
-.-
Not in the sorta mood that would make a cutsie Japanese mew, "youkata", which anime assures us all translates to "i'm glad". I'm definitely not experiencing anything so vague and mild.
A lot has happened in the past weeks that I've been lazy to document, such as the almost long gone Annual Camp (I'm too lazy to blog about the camp), or the Meridian Orientation 2 where my House (Triton) won the house competition for what was it? 6th time running?
Could have gone to a non-Trition dude and ask during the aftermath of the campfire, "eh. pardon me. I was in the toilet. So...who won?" Heh. I think OG Triton 3 /07S305 were amused by the arsehole quality of the display when the whole of Triton went to Burger King @ Downtown East for our celebratory dinner. It was fun. And many people came up to congratulate me on my split that probably helped in some (small) way on our catapult from postion 2nd to 1st. Ha.
It seems that ever since Sec3, my split has been the focus of every single event. Orientation back in AHS, Prom night at a hotel, POP and now, Orientation at Meridian. Can't help it. Ha. People just can't get enough of a dude who's substantial (177cm; 71.83kgs) in a full split on the floor. And he got there 3 quarters of a second ago. WOW. =o
This J2, a councillor I think, who was dancing next to me during the mass dance was taking picture of those actors, who are actually characters in a Pirate skit (me included) at the Parade Sqr. So I settled into my split, and when she looked down from her camera, she screamed.
lol.
And yesterday, while I was going home from school, there was this 3 girls that gestured to me while I was walking out the gate.
A: Hallo! Triton guy!
Me: Erm...Ok. Hi. ^.-
A: You're from Triton right?
Me: Yar. -_-
(then i was making a phone call to my lao bu, who was at home a few blocks away. Ah...I love Meridian)

A: Aye. You learn ballet is it?
Me: !? NO!
A: Then how come you can do splits?
Me: Oh. I train in Karate.
A: Karte?
B: No la! Karate!
A, B, C: giggles.
Me: ... __

Oh. Even though it was an awkward encounter with the extraterrestial, I must say that B was really cute. That day was one where there were SO MANY girls I crossed paths with. See Day 5 in MJC.
Orientation was fun, though the atmosphere of being 'on high' wasn't as magnificent as TPJC. Wonder why. Meridian Madness Marathon was where the Trition house, previously falling behind in the running, being in the last two spots. It was in town and had a lotta of walking. From Bugis (city hall kinda place) walk to Orchard. Not much at all, but its the sorta stuff that makes girls whine A LOT.

Day 5 in MJC
College life's started, and lectures are in full swing, with every single lecturer bashing through the syllabus covered in the previous weeks leading up to March. Quite a big piece to chew, considering that I didn't pay FULL attention in TPJC, but at least I got most slices.

Friday was a day that was really really furiously unnerving. I got smiles and funny looks from so many different females, I didn't really believe it! Perhaps it was because I was deprived of sleep and exuded the I-don't-give-a-f quality. And coupled also with the fantastical split on Wednesday ( pronounced wenz-day), it really opened up e bridge with so many dames.
The first one was right after Bio Lecture, at the photocopy shop next to the canteen, where I spotted Boon Kai queuing up, and hopped on to his ride, coz I needed to buy Cell Structure Notes that I missed, and the queue was intimidating.
And I spotted Winnie, my OGL. I said 'hi' to her with a smile.
Then we queued and talked about Junhe's weird eccentricities. Junhe actually considered me his 'best friend'! Oh God. He was a mega weight dude who I thought was nice to hang out with and did a project with him once. Never went near him again.
Then we chatted. And then Winnie says, "Hi."
Then I said," Eh? I thought I said hi to you already?"
Winnie: Where got?
Me: Oh never mind.
Winnie turns to her friend and says: This is the guy who can do splits.
Her friend: Really! So you're the one. eh. You cut queue right?
Me: I ask my friend who's already queuing to help me order. Different.
Her: No! You cut queue.
Me: Ok lor.
Her: What's your name.
Me: Song Leng.
Her: What?
Winnie: SONG LENG.
Her: Oh.
Me (politely): What's yours?
Her: Haiping.
Me: Ok...
Afterward, I politely announced I was leaving and did. That was all of the conversation I remembered. I think she was kinda cute. In a way. But nowhere beyond that. Needed to ask Winnie what was her name again. Paiseh like siao. Lucky that time, she wasn't around. Totally forgot that Haiping ever told me her name...And went off to eat with BK and Jonathan Chan, avoiding Junhe on the way there. Why is his name in my blog...

Another one was when we went to the LT for the Chemistry lecture. Took our seats, and the siao kow teacher, think she got some menopausal mood swing, just started rambling, because 'we were slow to settle down', and she went on, without regard that less than half was seated in the LT4 and the rest of the half were pouring in.
And I sat beside Shaz, who was equally buay song with the teacher. Then i said, in a grumbling royal arsehole undertone, "stupid baldy". And Shaz started laughing, saying she oso realised she was balding. My other OGL Xinyun and her brown haired friend was seated in front. The girl was so very cute. She was laughing when she heard me say 'stupid baldy'. And throughout the one hour while me and shaz were talking, the two below were continually laughing. And xinyun also told her friend that "this is the guy that did splits on the stage". Wow.

Another one was in the library. This was one girl I mentioned before, in a league of her own, and her beauty was really stunning. It made me hold my breath. She was the one from TKSS, the one I saw when we crashed MJC during our PAE days, and whenever i saw her in Meridian, we never stopped looking at each other. Those deep brown shining eyes. The air of superiority, yet still mild. She knows she's sexy and she knows guys want her. And she's been giving her bambi eyes at me. We've been talking. By our eyes. I've seen the way she's looked at other guys, and its not the same. Flirty and all. But when we look at each other, its like she's...waiting for something to happen. So am I actually. But not instigating any thing yet. Lack motivation. HA!
Found out from Harold that her name is Janice and she is, according to Harold, is "very slutty and flirts around a lot". Told him I don't care. But which pretty girl doesn't flirt around? Hah! I got that right, I think!

And the last ones were the 3 gigglers at the gate who trailed me to the bus stop.

It's a first that a split wins all. God, it's weird. But I'm almost all for that Janice. But i realised I've not only been looking for beautiful girls, but someone that there is a special attachment to. Someone that I can't just look away, and someone that I love more than her pretty face and bedroom eyes. Don't think this person is around just yet.

took this from Friendster:
Your LOVE NUMBER is 3 if your birthdate falls on: 3rd, 12th, 21st and 30th

3. Attractive, imaginative, outgoing,loyal and generous too. You definitelydon't run out of admirers. Just be careful of those who will take advantage of your kind nature.<>

Most of it is hogwash? Yes? No?

No comments: