Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's official.

Meridian JC. I'm heading there.

Wasn't the endpoint or midway point that I had intended early on, but its THE place for me now, at least for the rest of this year and next. At least I got my first choice. -big smile-

Why Meridian:

1) It's the best place I could go to, given my sh*tty grades. And I only could go there after riding on my 4 bonus points...

2) The environment suits me; I need to really study now. And not just read one paragraph of the textbook, remember 1 line and den go kitchen look for food...

3) The school has some great lectures! Goddammit! I've been there and the lessons went deep into me. Not just brush past my ears.

4) The canteen has nice food;

5) The college is in Pasir Ris: I can wake up just some time before 7.

6) The building is blue. My kind of blue.

7) It has a great library! I can watch movies of my choice in it. Swayed already.

8) Great prospect of seeing some chicks there.


Hence, Meridian lor.
Should I be sad that I'm leaving TPJC? Probably. I spent 10 weeks there, and it seemed like proper school-almost. I had fun there-not a person to be all sentimental, or inclined to be sentimental. Don't want to give myself allowance to have any unmanly expression of unwillingness and attachment. Same thing in BB. When the 18th Intake left. No one made reference to the sadness of it all, but just used the excuse-'i'm glad we've managed to shirk away' to say goodbye.
I was happy at TPJC, with 07s04 and the bunch of frantic bubblers, eager pon-ners and waffle-lovers. Lectures were just us sitting together and shivering. Tutorials were just us utilizing the principle of "safety in numbers" and the conformity to pre-arrived answers by Athina, Eunice, Marco and the occasional other dude or dudette who had a crazy mood swing the night before.
Birthdays were celebrated in fashion,at least most of them. though not all...
I'll miss the times we shared, just insulting each other-guys. And I'll miss the unique looks on each of your faces when I called you to 'diam la'-girls.
And Choong was a bit of a joke-though one couldn't tell when he was angry or not. His smiling and frowning no diff. If he's reading this, go XXXX spider. Then come back and read on. His chemistry was great. But Oxford what. What else. Would you expect any less. Nice dude. Freaking hip and liberal. Repeated Wen Jie's expressions just now:" wah Fuck lar..". Haha.
Bye, Choong. See you around.
Don't leave, you're my ticket to watching 300 illegally!
And so, i bid farewell, not bidding farewell. My style-a man's style.

No comments: