Tuesday, April 17, 2007

There's really nothing joyous for me to muse about.
But if i were to list my sorrows, it would dampen me (for sure).
Life drags on. I want the wheels of motion to stop or at least slow and award me space and time that is comfortable for the likes of myself-lazy and unmotivated.
But that won't happen; and I know it.
I'm a bit fearful that the vicious cycle would result in the same calamitous end as the last round of international examinations.
My gym regime's continually disrupted by PE and shabby equipment and crowds.
I'm always tired and work are always undone.
I need to go school early tomorrow. If I wanna run for House Comm. Should I? Big question.
bother.

Well. what's good that's happened over the week.
I bade farewell to Passing Out Parade, which marks the ceremonial end of the 2007 Recruitment.
Dawn's mother said that I was 'good' because i greeted her when shez and I met her at TM Popular...
I'm going for a TKD Pattern competition and am likely to be competing into 2 categories.: individual and mixed (gender) pair.
Growing a bit stronger. (Still not enough though.)
Can't think of anything else.

Action Plan:
Finish all undone work.
Go Gym and finish regime. (Sat...)
Get back my lost mental alacrity.
Go see Chinese doctor to have a nice, sweet full body massage. Need to flex and stretch my lower back. Needs a satisfying crack.
LOL.

Need to set my life in order. And have it in that order soon.
Verdict: I'm not running for House Comm. I want to study and SLEEP. More of the latter...

No comments: