Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Long Overdue Pictorial Explanation and Accounts

It's been a while since the March Annual Camp; almost or more than a month.
It was great, and I'm sad I didn't stay through it all. Just dug up the pictures while trying to source for POP pics of myself as Parade Commander. Laughs.


Joel, Myself, Keng Guan, Cherng Ru




Some of the best people that I've ever been with. A bit sad won't be in the same kinda circumstances when we get together again.










Joel, Myself



Cooking rice with the mess tins. I always thought I was great at doing this sorta thang. And the rice was really really soft. My kinda rice.








Assembly of the Raft.

Here we see noobs (lol) working on the segments of a raft. Cher Han is the one with his butt arched. If you know him, you'd know its him.

Kah Kee is making an obscenely gay pose. He's the one in yellow life-jacket.









A view from a tranquil high point, looking down on the scurrying Boys below working on their rafts.
I'm the one in the middle, with my trusty sling bag, moving to the left of the picture.

Didn't know there was a sneaky photographer clicking as I turned.








The raft out at sea. It doesn't look very stable. But I wouldn't know. I was one of those on the red kayaks. Rizvan, the Boy on the left in blue is extremely calm.










Cherng Ru, Yeow Jiang peeking out, Jin Han behind, Joshua standing in an act-cool pose, Issac further behind, Wilson, Alvin in blue behind him and Bennett, in front of Willie.

Don't know what they're so happy about. The raft as we can see, is in shambles.









Titus on the front of the Kayak looking anything but very happy.

Edison seated behind with twin 'V's looking everything and happy.


Keane at the extreme left looking shocked. I would be too, if the raft gave way with an abrupt lurch.






Whole line of them all at an inhuman hour. Doing the obvious: sit-ups.

On Sunday, the end of the Camp, where everyone was to have the official closing.
Some idiots not in Day Dress. They still owe the CLTs about 900 pumpings.
In White:
Chin Hiang (grrr...), Wilson, Cher Han, Myself and Mr. Oi

Mr. Oi was the mastermind behind the entire Annual Camp affair. Don't know if he'd manage another camp like this. Probably, he'll collapse from all of it. I know I would.


Same seating, another eager snap probably by photographer and Captain Mr. Poh.


The sun was pretty glaring.










This probably explains my disappearance from civilisation for 3 days.

Ha. Looking at the pictures, I don't regret going back to serve anymore. What I wanted to continue to have was fun, with the people that I love and made havoc with. It was the brotherhood that made me love BB. And so, the camp was a great show of togetherness. I had fun with Joel, Cherng Ru, Wilson, Cher Han, the other Year Ones from my batch of Boys and the juniors. But things will change next year, and we won't gather like that anymore...

































































































No comments: