Friday, April 6, 2007

Just found my brains back after my movie marathon.
Missed a big piece of the day during my nap from 10 to 5, a total of 7 hours. Was woken by a last phone call by Mr. Oi at 4:59. But not really mad or what. Had 2 missed calls and 2 unread messages then, so if two phone calls could not call me back from the netherworld, and a third call could yank me up, my sleep was officially over, whether I'd like it or not.
Mostly 'ah'ed all the way through the conversation cause I was slowly waking up molecule by molecule and the brain was still in the process of flaring up.
Also because I was weary of expressing myself all over again on the issue of promotion to Mr. Oi over phone a third time. Already had spent 2 hours, 23 minutes talking with him during the marathon. I mean, if so long a convo served nothing to convince him of what I was trying to convey, chatting longer wouldn't really help. So bade him farewell politely and laid back down.

The day was pretty much whiled away.
While typing the post, I went to Asia Paranormal Investigations. Saw the real original version of the Pulau Tekong Haunting and all and also brushed aside one story about one painting that was really really eerie. A painting that gave everyone a feel of evil. It was of a little boy and a little girl some-what doll-like. A guy who had the painting videoed the painting for 3 days. On the 2 days, it showed the boy stepping out of the painting.
I'm scared now. Whoever said men can't be scared? I am. Now. Don't google it please. It isn't right. Feeling some evil now...

No comments: