Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting for December

December promises to be a good month.
There is another wedding to be part of, and I will also be baptized.
Finally, the tailor-made No. 1 and the sword in the closet may be used again.

I will soon get to be back in the uniforms, with the old/new sense of purpose and no considerations for academic problems. This is at least for the entire month.

But first, we have to get over the entire November first.

My future is secured in the Lord.

But sometimes when I begin reading a book, I flip to the end to reassure myself that I'm headed towards a happy ending. In this book that matters, we do. There is another wedding to look forward too, and we will this time be part of the Bride, who will be blissful, blessed and filled with overwhelming joy.

It is this eternal joy that He is patiently waiting for and moving towards, and I must learn patience and  love for this eternal joy that will never end.

Glen and I were talking, and we agreed it indeed is very human to want the good things now.
But we must instead want the eternal joy He is preparing for us.

Documentation on this blog aids in memory recall, in case I lose all my journals in a fiery accident or when I move house and the box with all these books are lost in transit.

No comments: