Thursday, September 1, 2011

Coming out of prayer rested and refreshed, I have received many things from the Lord and there has to be a way I put it out to the rest of the world.

Not to forget:
I have a Father in Heaven,
The Spirit lives in me,
Christ died for me.

Therefore, I live in conformity to His Word, by His Spirit, always careful to love and obey.

Having been set free, we now use our spiritual freedom to pursue righteousness and the kingdom of God.

Eternal Security

I have been trying to come to terms with the security that I truly know Christ and I am abiding by the very Spirit He has sent to us.

Yet if I were not born again, would I be conscious or concerned about any of these?
The enemy attacks my surety in Christ and seeks to destabilize my faith and my confidence that I am in Christ.

We, soldiers of Christ must be strong and rich in Scripture, knowing and quoting the words of truth, not letting them depart from us.

In discerning which Spirit I am following after, am I bearing fruits of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control?

Galatians 5: 22-23


No comments: