Thursday, May 31, 2007

Felicitations, all.

Just came back from the gym. Eh? No.

Actually, just came back from the Shop & Save opposite my house after a quick burst at the gymnasium above Tampines Swimming Complex. Arrived there a little before 4:25 only to be told that the gym would close at 5. Probably in view of Vesak Day. So went in, grabbed the weights and did the upright row, press up...military press and all, all in a crazy 3 set many rep manner. So much that when I went back to the rack to get my water bottle, I had to take it down from the top rack that I put it on to a level that was at my hip 'cause I simply had trouble lifting my arms from the Shoulder Regime today.
When the instructor came round to chase us all off, it was really the end, and I got to the men's to loosen up and down my protein mixture. Vanilla-flavoured. Really nice.

On the bus 81 backhome, saw a weird thing. there was this middle aged man with a woman who looked much younger from the back view in front, a few seats' distance, and he kept hugging, kissing her, drawing her to his body. Kept squeezing out all the gaps made by their bodies until they were stuck together. And the old man was unashamed. (he actually wasn't that old). So I thought that the woman couldn't be his wife. She was much too young. So I thought she was a China bride or Vietnamnese woman he married or a prostitute. (But she looked too decent). Later, when she got off, I saw that she was a skinny maid.
Really thought invoking:
1) Old men are really lecherous and need to 'get some'.
2) Would I love my wife in future as much as I would love her during our passionate courtship when we are both old, and not turn to (any) younger woman?

And then got home, and my mother opened the door and sent me off to the supermart to get milk, bread and salt. Got the wrong kind of salt that cost $4.50 instead of $0.40!!! Was so immensely stunned. Made a trip back again and bought cheaper salt (will give the 'less sodium' kind to my grandmother. helps her hypertension) and also a nice small bottle of milk, the Meiji kind that I used to like at TPJC. Pity it isn't at Meridian. Got it at 90 cents. Really satisfactory, both in taste and cost. Have developed a fetish for milk now. The milky smooth taste overflowing with natural, cold sweetness.

Haven't really got much done the whole day. Thought I could dive into the study bit just coz the foolscap paper always missing was now bought. But wrongo. Only managed to make sense of Atoms, Molecules and Stoichiometry totally. Though total understanding came at a heavy price of one whole morning... Been putting 1 hr efforts everyday. Not the ideal. Plan to hit 48 hrs a week. Bless me. It takes more than just planning to serious study.
May tomorrow and the days after be more bountiful. But it's really up to me to make it bountiful ain't it.

Have been dreaming of a possible outcome romantically. But the female lead is fuzzy. Weird how it ends up this way. I'm not hoping for anything anymore with * any longer, it should just blow by. I got more important things now in my life. And getting back on form in Karate. Strength doesn't matter as much as Spirit. I think when I was in Secondary 3, I can beat me now. Funny how it seems, when a much smaller and weaker me can face-off the stronger and taller me. It's really about your mental core. I might be taller and faster and more flexible now, but I'm more cowardly in the ring now. Something to frown on for the week. Martial lingo, not exactly common sensespeak. So, gomen-nasai. (bows)

Also have been considering the supernatural and GOD. Was quite cheerful on the return trip from a Changi Village dinner outing yesterday when sister, Eunice was out, singing the praise songs I used to sing when I was in Sec 2's discipleship with Pastor Jimmy. Kinda missing the simplicity back then. And still remember how I overstayed in school for discipleship and used the extra money to take a taxi home. Remember feeling that it was the most worth taxi fare ever. $4.30 I think. Kept telling the uncle to drive faster to avoid reprimand in store at home. But was in 2004. A long way back.

After Monday's outing with the school for the End of Term 2 bash, had late dinner and talked with some of the class who were able to stay at Bugis. Jeremy, Gemma, Faye, Crystal, Hakim, Andrew. Might have had more. Forgot. The topic was mostly Hakim's special sight and the unfortunate encounter the rest had at Sentosa earlier the year.
Wondered the existence and purpose of ghouls in this plane of reality. GOD's Word didn't very much account for the propagated tales of ghosties and hauntings we've been hearing. Was very apprehensive about Hakim's sight until Jeremy confirmed it. Amazing really.
Conclusion: These manifestations of the unfriendly are meant to misle us and throw us off our faith and sway us by frightening us and causing us to ditch our GOD and turn to another less believeable divinity that might be effectual against the particular spirit that our dear priest might not successfully expel.
Food for thought: Not all exorcisms are successful, and not all priests and reverends can expel all demons.
I remember a passage in the Bible where Jesus' disciples failed to drive the demon in a man away. Jesus later did it himself and said that 'this kind only comes out by fasting and prayer'.
Significant. So can we just unbelieve in our GOD just because one single "salesman" of our faith can't handle a spirit?

Ah bother. Had to come up with a short accounting of how I made off with the 15 over days not documented in my humble blog. But most of it can be blamed on Blogger's problems. Just watched movie(s), worked out some and bought protein powder which I always wanted to, and left BB some distance behind, and am still bruised seriously in my left instep; will be breaking 7 tiles at the end of the month to edge nearer to Shodan; will take up a Taekwondo National Poomsae Competition, will need to run outdoors more, and achieve an even tan. Could have more. Just can't remember.

Alas, my stomach wails. I shall take leave. Goodbye all fair maidens. And _____men. Can't think of anything. Usually like that when I'm hungry.

No comments: