Friday, June 1, 2007

The Medallion Calls



It's raining now. And gloomy music is playing in my ears. That gloomy music will be the kind you should be hearing in my site now. It begins slowly, quite unexpectedly. The soundtrack to the Pirates of the Caribbean movie for all parts. Really glorious and magnificent, royal waves, deep and resound. Do enjoy that, especially if you like the POC. It was a delicious movie, and I watched it with most of Meridian at Shaw Towers in Bugis on Monday. I loved everything about the movie. The plot, Jack Sparrow and his sissy meandering walk/run; tentacaly Davy Jones, pompous Beckett, the ships, and the outstanding filmography. the I like the way the screen brings us near to the Black Pearl steadily in a down descent and then a swoop upward, and the music rises like that-


I gave a little pause so you could get to the nice it. Which is of course the portion that we're most familiar with.

Just had a disagreement with my mother. Which has been toned down.
By alot. It makes me wonder the kinda reasoning that adults have and grown used to; that they are infallible and definitely right in whatever circumstances. "Hey, I'm big, I'm right."
And then, "I'm wrong. But I'm still right." Probably the disputes we teens have now with our parents are because we've come into inheritance of this mandate of correctness-in-whatever-we-do. And that explains a good deal of the inhuman frequencies issuing from my flat, and how come all our neighbours keep a their doors closed, and a distance away from us.

That aside.
Have been more active in Friendster lately, probably ever since the excursion to get groceries and whey protein from GNC at Whitesands had me encounter 2 girls from Coral Sec on 359. Didn't really notice the presence of the maidens cause I was distractedly trying to bounce ideas off my mother for my physical expeditions for the rest of the week.
Only when I shifted past them, then did I realise, with them looking furiously(actually, not that furiously, but a few times) back behind, that one of them was a Friendster contact. Janice, I think. Well. But that little encounter has made me more attentive towards people from that school now. Always thought their uniform looked adorable on girls.
the idea of a girl from that school looking up at me with her big eyes really makes me dizzy with content; or bumping into an 'other half ' while at Whitesands and seeing her hundred watt smile... that's really something to keep close to my heart.

No comments: