Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Yesterday's TKD training was kinda uplifting.
Haven't lost any bit of flexibility even after a week long hiatus as a sick potato.
I hate being sick. It's always when I lean back and say-"Ah...Haven't been sick in a while" and WHAM! the next day, I'm like dead.
So. The Poomsae Competition is coming (don't ask me why a TKD Pattern Display competition is called that) on 13 May. And things seem to be moving on a decent track. Will be doing the individual display and a mixed gender pair with Ke Yi. She's quite nice to have around. But sometimes, really need notice before I do see her. Lack of stature la. Like when was at the atrium. Lucky she doesn't have my blog address. If not I'll have a earful.
Have to win...cause its just a movement display.
And. Trying to make my muscles prominent and functional. Luckily got a cousin who's a Dragonboater. He's gonna help me draft my training on next Wednesday. (by the way, the ang-mohs pronounce it wenz-day.)
But he told me this: bulky cannot run fast.
I want to be bulky and fast. So how. Lean is best...?
Not exactly willing to settle for just lean leh.
That's how I'm feeling now.
I think the regime that I had today at Tampines wasn't exactly bountiful. Not satisfied. Hardly satisfied nowadays.

So. Will have to accomplish the following:
Biology Summary Map
Chemistry Atomic Structure tutorial.
something I can't remember.lol.
(Coming right up.)
Thanks, derek, for reminding me.
And I think its timely to include a short tribute to derek.

He's been a darling, and has been helping me through lectures, tutorials and college. He was there to tide me through Chem and Math tutorials when the slacker evil twin in me took over my system the night before and didn't do the homework. He was the one to remind me to do stuff and he was the one I depended on all the time when I needed accurate information...I love you, dear. It's not homosexual love, but its gratitude, a whole truckload of it! Thanks handsome!

Waiting for the auspicious hour just before 12 that will spur me to do work properly.
Ciao;Singapore, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere of the World, the World, the extended atmosphere of the boundaries of planet Earth, and sneaky spying aliens from faraway star systems.

No comments: