Thursday, May 3, 2007

I was kinda praying that I would be able to scrape through today, even if it would have to be 'just barely', but alas, things never progress the way one wants them to be. I woke up in the morning, and wished I didn't.
BUAY TAHAN. The only thing I could produce after one whole night was just question 18 in the Cell Physiology and Biochemistry Tutorial about the silly mitochondria. Not in the mood to be appreciative of the wonders that the LORD has set in place.
And my Chemistry Atomic Structure was left undone, and so was the Extra V.A questions.
So went to college, hoping that whatever it was, I wouldn't get discovered, and would be able to head home to rest.

PE was a bit relaxed, with Adil telling us about the NAPFA, and then asking us to run 1 round around the track. I realised that I run best when I look at my own feet. Rhythm and monotony in running is almost the same thing, and eases the mental torture. Although I might look a bit silly in my refusal to glance up. Then went to do all the physical exercises with the medicine ball. And concluded PE with a push-up frenzy session with Hakim just before we took off from the gallery for recess. made me sore all over. That part of the day at least was decent.

But dammit, the Math test on Functions and Graphing Techniques that was gone by from the previous weeks was dealt back to us, I got a glorious 7/30. Really glaring number.
Ms Ng said, "can do better." DUH! pity it was the only strand of comment I managed to squeeze out of her after lingering for a few more seconds even after taking the paper over.
Spent a lot studying Functions and totally ditched Graphing Techniques. And only managed 7!
But it was like the middle range in class... Even though I was the lower end dude who always never does his tutorial.

Ms Ng gave us a little talk that probably was meant to make us abate our rampant, lacksaidical lifestyle that driving us straight for ruin. Actually, the feeling in me felt exactly the same way. The more I don't study, but instead shut down in lecture or don't revise when I go home, and don't touch tutorials; it's a lousy life that reaps nothing, but rather, sows the seeds for regret later on. (If I do get retained). And the more I don't pick up the pieces, it'll be too late, and things will get shitty in a vicious cycle. Sucks, but yeah. Happening now.
So positively, what will I do?
1) be more religious
2) be more dilligent
3) be less of a conniving slacker

But the best thing, was I grabbed a copy of the "Abs Diet" workout manual from the college library. Might try to fit it into my lifestyle, but seeing as the foods and special makan-bits are hard to get and make...won't be easy.
Nothing's easy nowdays...
Waiting for June to be like tomorrow.
Curses, cruel circumstances; I pray thee will have to suffer a pain-full circumcision without the gentle ease of anaesthesia in your crotch!

hence:
Ciao, Singapore, Asia, Eastern hemisphere of the World, the world, the expansive star systems that encompass our very own and puny Milky Way, and sly spying alien life forms from undiscovered planets light years and some away...

No comments: