Thursday, March 1, 2012

Carried Along in Time

Instead of only living in time, sometimes it seems as though we are carried along the motion of time. We are hustled from week to week and month to month; bleeding hours and minutes. It is now March 1.

I have had so many points in the last two months to look back and compare my situation this year with the last.

Last birthday, I went to bed quiet; this birthday, I had someone lovely to tenderly care for me, good friends and a sugary cake. I barely registered the 22 candles.

Last recess week I was mostly in hall and had much different company and different routine. This time round, while falling behind on work, I was able to take care of the home environment and get rid of the clutter that had crept up on me as I lived past two decades.

Managed to go to Hakim's to give him a card. Although it was an extension of a long day, it was worth it to convey my love for an important friend on his birthday.

I enjoyed dinner with Agnes' parents, because it's a good opportunity to spend time with them and know them better. I am not looking to prise her away from them, but rather we should be closer and dearer as we go along.

Several things that trouble/ bother me:

  • Biblical Christianity or the lack thereof.
  • My responsibility at having received the gospel and not sharing the message of salvation with others. Will friends and dear ones say of me, when there is no grace left, "You had light and truth, why did you not share it with us?" 
  • How to live:
1. Love the Lord, walk in light, under grace, by faith and in close relationship;

or

2. Love the world & sin, hate governance, shun the Word, abuse grace, live by personal feeling, and having no close relationship with the Lord.


No comments: