Monday, August 4, 2008

This morning I am immensely displeased.
I suffered a lousy night which was made even more unpleasant by the stifling heat and could hardly sleep.
This enraged me because rest succeeding a hard workout with the weights is vital for recovery and a night of interrupted sleep has hampered that, and also endangered my health.

Do you know that a night of interrupted sleep harms your heart?
Now you do.

At about 8 on a rare additional day of rest, my mother and sister have had an immense shouting match that necessitated me to get out of bed and get them to shut the hell up. I live in a den of lunatics. Recounting this makes me madder. If you can't beat them, join them. I had to descend to their level and shout back at them.
I'm disgusted by the lack of common sense and intelligence in this brood.
It seems that I have received a mega dose of all of it.

I have decided to head out for a swim, because my body needs to feel the fluidity and coolness of the water and also because I need a break from the half-wits at home. It is also maybe because a small bit of me thinks I deserve the outing when I've completed the E-learning rubbish for today. So I will value this day and get outside, where the sun is really burning.

Yesterday I met 2 beautiful girls on my way to the market to get breakfast for the rest of my idiot sisters. I would not normally have used such an non-complex label on them, but it fits the description currently.

The first was a girl from school whom I concur with the popular view that she is hot and I had the fortune of literally bumping into her on Friday while I was in a hurry to get Hakim's shirt for him. It was an unintentional and rather rough bump and I was very sorry. I still am. But maybe she had stationed herself in my way in order to win my attention and ultimately affection?
I wouldn't be too surprised if that is the case.

The second was a little girl of four who was nearly banged down by a fat person in the crowded market that I held her head to keep her from falling and she gave me a really sweet smile. Oh, I am charmed.

*

Since it was the Hungry Ghosts' Festival yesterday, I was a little bit afraid while walking home after training at night because I was carrying my tuna and yoghurt and in dire circumstances because the ghosts might snatch my muscle foods away from me. Oh dear.
Thank goodness I reached home without incident.

No comments: