Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yesterday was not the best training I'd had and I was rather slow and tired throughout every bit of it. But I got my Black Belt finally. Have been a Sho-Dan for quite a long while, but I'm just missing the belt. Not anymore. It arrived last night where Sensei (Shihan) Patrick put it around me. It felt really good, and Dinie and I swaggered home where the rest of the brown belts and colour belts were amused and annoyed at our posturing.
Took quite a bit to get my kid sister to take the pics. But the quality wasn't as fantastic as my w580i. Stupid!
I severely hate the background.
Now, I want to take pictures with just 2 people.
Don't you dare run off out of my life without leaving some prints behind.
Current Theme Song:
'Way Back into Love', Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore - "Music and Lyrics"
Current Mood:
Undecipherable. I don't know myself. But not majorly upset anymore.
Parting shot:
I'd like to apologise to Shu Li and Nadirah for not going to training yesterday when I slept past the time. Would have called you guys if I had your numbers in my phone. I'm real sorry.
I'll make it up to you.
smile! silly woman.

No comments: