Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm stealing some time to fill up the lapse between February 15 and today.
Yesterday was a real good day.
I'm really contented just recalling yesterday.
I learned a long time ago during several infuriating moments that plans are never absolute and bound to change. I think I learned that lesson, but sometimes it slips. But the Lord makes your paths straight and leads you onto the direction that's best in His Sight. I've had my plans rocked thrice since yesterday. That's why we need revision.

At least the dust has settled and I think I've enough time for SPA revision. And I finished my math assignment, which is a small victory for me. Derek would understand. So would Hakim. And maybe Megan and the kind souls who let me use their assignments as templates too. Ah bother. I still have Volume and Differential Equations to look at.

Today is my grandad's birthday. He's 70, but looks like 50 plus 60. Youthful bugger. I'm hoping I have received his genes, seeing that he might have given them to my mother, and I get the good and bad alleles from my mother. But in this messed up world, longevity might not be something worthy of envy after all.

I think I like the way I've been spending my weekend.
And I really like green now.
305 after CNY celebrations. Not everybody though.
This way is fine. But if its too hard, I'm expendable.

No comments: