Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthdays mean less and less the older you grow / get.
But its friends who make it special. I'm very grateful for the thoughts you've given me and also the hands I shook and the hugs that we shared.
I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF HUGS.
Hugs comfort and hugs heals. Ever seen the free hugs video? I really like it. The man who started it was mostly ignored on the street until a nice old lady let him hug her. Then everyone came forward for it. I've embedded it below; watch it if you don't know what it's about.



I'll take you for who you are : )
("All the Same", Sick Puppies)
I'm really glad I've friends who are my supports, my confidantes, my partners and fellow criminals. They've made my 18th year on this planet really great. But the Tau Pok was really unnecessary. Felt like crap at the bottom. Thought I would die or my lungs would collapse. Thank God for my magnificent chest that cushioned the weight of all the buggers on top.
Thank you, friends.

Thank you! Shez and Jeremy for spending thought and cash on my present, I fully understand how hard it is to find one for someone. We had that kinda trouble on V-day together too. Haha.
I like the Famous Amos and the MYUK pencil case. But can't bear to eat or use them. But hey, Jeremy, you also haven't used the condoms that I gave you last year too. So shaddup la. Haha.

Thank you Derek and Hakim for being my buddies and entertaining, and bringing me cheer for the past year and also during this up-and-down bit of my life. I can always share stuff with them, but not too much, or you will morph into mega-bastards that will never stop annoying me like you've been doing since last week. It's fun. But yep. Not too much though.
Thank you Megan, Boon Kai and Naq, for remembering at 12 midnight.

And lastly, and most exclusively, thank YOU for being around in my life this time. If anyone has an exclusive right to my hug, it'll be you! I treasure the brief moments that we share even if its in a boring place like the silly library; you're the one that makes it very much brighter. And that's really true. I'm gonna put my dreaming of crazy possibilities aside and aim to make you smile and laugh! It might be a mad rollercoaster ride we're in now on, but at least donald is around.

My Plans (let's not be overly ambitious ya) :
Friday: Fix my Phone, Meet Mr. Oi, go for Karate, Do Work.
Saturday: Wash my uniform, do work and GYM!
Sunday: Work, Karate Demonstration at Kolam Ayer!

No. of Tasks: 13 on the last count.

Remedy: More time, less pressure, and a smile.



want to hear your voice and see your smile.

No comments: