Friday, June 15, 2007

There've been many instances where I come into the 'new post' page and begin writing my first paragraph, and then stop abruptly at my second paragraph and simply log off. I've looked at my calendar and found something not very tasteful. 9 days left to the Mid Years and less than 200 hours to really sap purposeful study from. And often, the fraction of the time circumstances award me that I really do use is really miniscule.
The only thing that pleases me now is the gains from the 3 times-a-week Gym sessions at Tampines that I've dove into ever since, well ever. There. I've lost mood to carry on talking any more. Antagonise me, and probably I'll try again. The pink glare of my awry monitor isn't exactly comfortable or inspiration-invoking. I'm neither inspired or motivated.
Ciao, Singapore.

No comments: