Friday, February 16, 2007

Yesterday was a real cool day.
I broke the law, met a beautiful girl, and gained solid knowledge, and found a resting place for my wanton heart.

Broke the Law
Well, the 5 dudes from 07S04, Aaron, Zheng Wei, Wen Jie and Jackson, and yours truly crashed Meridian JC in the morning, conveniently missing some or rather most of sch at TampJC. We went into the solemn blue building and through the slightly narrow gate.
Before that, I thought that the Cerebral Palsy Centre was the school. Damn. Nearly alighted.
Met Aaron and WJ and ZW and snuck in.
We went to the General Office and proclaimed that "we were here to visit". The two staffers behind the counter looked at us and said: "Yesterday was the last day for visitors. We don't entertain visitors anymore after the JAE."
Inside me, I froze. Aaron and ZW slid out of the office and me and WJ assured them we would leave almost immediately. Gave a smile and bailed.
It didn't end there.
We went to the toilet next to their parade square and the 4 of us entered a single cubicle to discuss our options.
-We could either go to Tamp late and have our EZ links confiscated;
-Or blend in until 1 when it would be legitimate to go back.
We chose the latter, and filed out of the toilet....
A J2 prefect sorta guy gave us a whiny 'faster,faster' and we were slightly amused. We strolled onto the nicely tiled parade square.

Met a Beautiful Girl
We joined the civics class line that was nearest to the GO upon meeting Jackson. That was pure dumbness. I grabbed his shoulder and said, "You stupid or what. Can't you see this is an open area? The GO is just there; we'll be dug out and kicked out. We should go in there instead(gesturing to clumps of people in the middle of the parade square)!" Halfway through my sentence, this beauty turned around to look at me. Her almost brown eyes and fair face stunned me. I didn't feel like leaving anymore. But the DHS bunch ZW and WJ pulled us away. (NOOO...)
I noted that she was from TKSS though-I was really, I still am, hooked.

We went to a class where the blur-face civics tutor allowed us to clump with his class, seeing that one of his students was WJ and ZW's common friend. Cool. And we sung the National Anthem and College Anthem with them. Their anthem was like Propaganda infused into melody, but I like it. :)
We then decided to latch on to the Biology lecture, but not before going to the canteen first. Their canteen was definitely superior to Tamp's. Only thing, they didn't have Roti John. ...
I bought fries and this girl with heavy make-up served me and propped her face up at me as she handed me my fries from behind her bar. !!!!!
I told Aaron that if the TKSS girl appeared again, I would get her name and number. Zheng Wei, or was it Jackson sat down at a table with some girly bags. I told him that people sat there, but he didn't really listen, until the master of the pink sling bag lying on the bench returned with a "excuse me, we are sitting here.". OK.
And she floated by. Once more. Her brown eyes...Our eyes conjoined in a line. My GAWD.
And trying to trail her in the crowd, Aaron kept asking me: "where, where, who?"
...
We turned to go to a lecture and well, she went by again. I was so stunned, I couldn't register anything besides her. When I recovered from her intoxicating beauty, she was a good distance away. DAMN.
Da Well.

Gained Solid Knowledge
Their Biology lecture was superb. It was one lecture that my being was 100% focussed on the slides and the lecturer. Amazing! The woman was brilliant, skilled and very very witty, and she let us room in the Lecture theatre freely. Her jokes turned Zheng Wei off mightily, but otherwise, it was a sexy lecture. I took 3 pages worth of notes. 3 pages full! Yessir, Yessir, 3 page full!
Whoa.
The Chemistry lecture at 11.15 was toned but we learned loads. My GAWD. Principal Quantum shells, energy levels, subshells and orbitals. Much better than Tamp Chem Lectures, even if it were in the auditorium...
Another 3 pages. Splendid.

In that space of time between 8 and 11.15, we went to their library, which we found was brilliant. They had 2 levels, the first was books and computers as well as a video room with a mighty selection of videos to see!!!! Sexy!
The second level was a strict study area where no noise was to be made. AT ALL. Cool!
Their school was littered with tables and benches and just outside the parade square, masses of people were studying on the benches. And they were PAE students like us!
Suddenly felt the urge to study, especially after the Biology lecture.
The culture was just for me, and there and then, I decided that that place was to be my Resting Place!

When we left, me being a bit disappointed having to leave without encountering the girl again, Aaron made a remark after we strolled grandly through the school's yellow gates.

Aaron: Look (he pointed at MJC's buildings from across the road), the gates are wide open but 99% of them don't want to chao school; but in TampJC, the gates are all locked and we have 2 security guards, yet 99% of the students WANT to chao school!

Us all: HAHAHAHAHA...

We then took 39 back to TampJC, while on the way, trying to fight the temptation to alight in front of my house, which we passed painfully, and carried on back to school to attend the precious maths tutorial, not before stopping at Macs...

At this point, I'm really buay song with my inability to land in MJC during PAE, but a bit normal now, that It was destiny or whatever sorta thingie that GOD has arranged in place. Now i have to wait 3 weeks for all the pieces to fall in nicely-me go into that school; she stay in that school.
Wow. Praying like never prayed before!

私は私の腕で近い握り、あなたの名前をそっと呼びたいと思う...

No comments: