Wednesday, February 7, 2007

There are a few pressing things that i have to resolve soon, if not right now. It's not really upliftingt o have all these TO-Dos swimming around, but at least, proper documentation will soothe my nerves. Almost all of them have to do with BB. Do I have a life outside of BB? If i do, that life isn't prevalent.
And so, I move on, leading the rest of the sentient world into a recital of the things that are or will bog me down in time, if I leave them to ferement.

1. Mr. Mok emailed me last night and wanted to see me on Friday to discuss the dates for the Recruit Hike Recce, target test dates , Camp Craft teaching and subsequent lesson sessions.
Subsequently, I've to:
accelerate the Recruit Hike committee in overhauling the current route for the hike because the distance due east was too great and the paths; too similar.
I also have to accelerate the lesson planning committee so that the lessons can be produced, and the teaching-might actually happen.

2. I went on a romp with darling JJ on bicycle to Pasir Ris Park to see where we could project a checkpoint to provide Bike Rentals for the Mock Race happening on the 24th. The Bike rentals were weither closed or no longer in solid existence. And the only thing accomplished was he succeeeded in repairing the piece of crap we called a bicycle, that belonged to Lester. We had a snack and conversed briefly about the Mock Race proceedings. At least he knows what's really going on now.
Our unfulfilled misadventure means:
I have to go to Pasir Ris Park again...

3. Issues with the Kayaks rentals haven't been resolved yet. Still waiting to hear good/bad or any news; from Mr. Poh's side. realised that the Kayks would only come into play vwery later on in the day of the 24th Feb Mock Race. I underestimated my first half, which was a delightfully long trip. This affects my end expenditure and I have to have the end sum to derive the sum each participant has to pay. But one thing: I have to tell Mr. Poh to extend the time window we'll be having the Boats out.

4.Mr. Oi smsed me, telling me to inform him, KK and also 44th about the Mock Race details. i realised with a bit of a shock, that whatever that needs to be done next, has to depend on the assuredness of bike rentals in Pasir Ris and a affirmed end expenditure. Vexing.
But I've to:
Draft an email accounting instructions, details and demands to all parties due to engage in the mock race.

5. We also talked about the Overnight Mock Race from 12 midnight to 1 pm the next day. Massive effort, and overlaps with the Recruit Hike that I'm also running, and will be projected to finish in the same time frame as the AQ team. Tedious. Calculations have to be precise all over. That's what made me change the Recruit Hike; covering 25km for a Sec one would mean great lengths of time. We joked briefly about installing Kim Seng Sewage as Mid-Point-cum-Lunch Point. Laughs. but anyways, I've to
make sure Recruit Hike and AQ Overnight hamdam fit in somehow.
This means: We have to meet to resolve the route and proceedings of the second projected mock race. Thank GOD we already have a infrastructure in place...

6. Mr. Oi told us Primers to download a form for registration and have it in to huim on Sat. Think my form's largely completed. the only thing now left is seeing it go into the registrar.

7. I have to return to AQ to solve vexing issues that have arised out of a break in a system I thought perfect. Well at least, the intent was perfect, but the drivers behind the system did not exactly fulfill or expand to do service to the simplicity of the prescribed doctrine.
Emergency re-training needed to be applied to the Bus Drivers. (citing Senator Obama's analogy of the Iraq war situation. Brilliant chap.) Also have to tell the passengers to sit their butts down and listen, metaphorically.

8. I've to finish my cargoload of homework and college assignments to boot and appease the unsettled toddler in my chest.

9. Then, I've to fill in the Membership Affiliation to Japan form and together with a lump sum
of $36, hand it in to Sempai carolyn discreetly, so that when Sensei Patrick returns, he won't burst an artery over me having let the form he'd given me in December bask in the sun for so long.

10. I've to boot up my memory and recall all the other things that I've missed in this breathy rambling. There's definitely something I've forgotten. Even when my Chief Instructor assures me there isn't any... With age comes wisdom... and the uncanny knack for having tendrils of information and informed know-how slip away in spirals.

No comments: