Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Further Musings

After the turmoil that has swamped my head for the past few days, I think I can talk now.
I can laugh now. I can sing now.
I heard some guy say this in the college toilet just now. Even though the circumstances weer awkward (he was facing his urinal, while i was facing mine), his words made a lot of sense.

He said: Life is fair because Life is unfair.
My intepretation: Since life, known to be universally unfair in a blanket fashion to all, not only you but also the rest of the world; life can said to be fair in the way it isn't fair to everybody else.
Marvellous. I think this is the best quote I've heard all month. And true, but new too.

Just finished a Map Reading Lesson with my AQ Boys-wonder if I did enough to get everything necessary into their heads?
They're a smart bunch, and the things I needed to teach them are idiot proof...Thank God everything finished smoothly enough. They seem ready for my Mock Race, which is really expansive, even, or rather, from a planner's point of view. Juan Jie laughed when I was at his house, counting the projected times they would take to cover how much distance. The prospect that it would be dark by the timeit concluded is highly prevalent...
I've seen the world from a dark AHS angle and I don't really like it. All the more I don't like it when my Boys are out and about...
But well. Can't be help.

My life is a vicious cycle. My plate of TO-DOs never empties even with the new year and and refills again, and receives new servings with each passing day. I don't fancy the next 2 years will be the same all over-I can't take another year of slogging for BB entirely.
Aaron asked me if I was serving full-time when he saw me study the map in the Auditorium. I told him I wasn't, but wondered later: what's the difference?
I bade farewell to Adventure Quest last April and took it up again in November, and then handed it over to JJ, but landed in Recruitment once more. Hasty decisions backed by raw impulse. Brilliant. I like the idea of making the next generation fantastic, but if I'd really wanted to do it full-time, I should really be a 2nd Lieutenant. GASP!
No thank you.

I should really start shedding now, or feel the same, identical painful regret in 2 years ++ time.
Being a Boy was the best.
Growing up is the new worst. You inherit new woes that will cling to you and will probably never leave.

Little Red Flower was right, Kindergarten is the most carefree and happy time of our lives. It was so great, I didn't even bother remembering it.

No comments: