Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I think the most of us can almost dismiss the third of June as being over already, and looking at what I've been doing for most of the day, I'm very disgusted.

I'm dealing with work that should have been done before the weekend even set in, and I'm barely halfway done. My laziness and low work efficiency is really frustrating and I'm hoping to vanquish this weak bit of me or at least suppress him until after the impending examination.
I've decided to leave it at that tonight and continue tomorrow, and turn to tangible work in the form of paper that can be slotted into my "COMPLETED" folder.

This is what I've done;
I've categorized all my work in anticipation of the MID-YEARS into 5 folders:
Immediate, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Completed.
Only one thin worksheet is in the last folder. I'm feeling severely lousy. One week has elapsed and tomorrow will be mid-week.

I haven't finished anything.

This is only the first on the list of things that are bothering me.
The rest:

no emotional stimulus to stir me into positive mental wandering (translates into nobody significant to think about),
one missed gym session,
slow recovery,
being at home largely and in close contact with the silliest people that've ever lived. siblings,
zero funtime.

TKD farewell BBQ yesterday. I was ceremoniously late and it was quasi-intentional because I was doing the work that spilled over to today. This is making me angrier because it's still not finished yet. The BBQ fire was in embers when I descended on the group and while I missed most of the BBQ, I still got to bond and have small fun with my mates, new and old.
It's a pity my time with them is over.
But I relish the freeing up of my Mondays and Wednesdays.
And I suddenly realise that tutors will snatch up those days and claim it for their make-up.
I dread that.

To my TKD mates, you are loved by me. Which is a really big thing.
Indian poker should be called water poker, because the game really has got nothing to do with its supposed name. I still think it's not appropriate to call it that.
Nevertheless, it was fun and I won't spell the name of the 12 people who were at that stone table because as gifted as I am, I can't spell names I don't know.

Sorry no pictures, because my phone's camera loses its potency when night falls.
Hence my camera is diurnal i.e. active in the daytime.

But the whole affair was fine. In fact I'm pleasantly surprised because while I was getting there, I was checked out by a lot of people. Almost every female that passed locked eyes with me. I would very much prefer to lock lips, but it's okay. I'm not being as self-assured like I always am. And I was pretty puzzled about the female attention.

I checked in the nearest reflective surface I had and there was nothing on my face, so I attribute this to my tight fit sleeveless equipment shirt which barely contained my pectorals and my frame. Even Syaf said that when I entered the chalet she noticed my nipples first.
Girls clinging on to their boyfriends turned their gaze onto me.
What can I say?

I'm sexy.

I even met Glenn and his lady, Sihui at DWNTWN.
Forgive me for my poor spelling, doughnuts are all sold out.
Noticed a girl that was Sihui first and realised that Glenn was there. HELLO!

I want to apologise here to Kah Kee for missing out on telling him that our gym date on Monday at 2 was cancelled because 2 is lady's hour or something. So only women can workout in the gym then. I'm sorry again KK.

At night after the chalet, I ran home with my loving backpack. It was a pleasing run that made my heart pound hard and caused to double over panting. The feeling of heat spiraling off the surface of your skin and also the silent screaming by your legs when they paw at the hard ground; it's good. I got back home and dropped my bag and went off for another circuit to please my system. Hakim was crazy to even consider running the Adidas Sundown Marathon.
I'm far away from running 42 kilometres be it in the night or day.
Yesterday's hard pounding sorta proved it. I might run the Half-Marathon though. Quite tempting.

Saw another pretty girl at DWNTWN EST. It looks like I know her. Very pretty!

At this point, I don't think I have anything more to add. My life is mundane and empty and I resent this. I would ALMOST prefer to have school right now.

This is a really great song. In the song, McCartney sings to the girl about how she should leave her current boyfriend for him instead. Really catchy tune that makes you wanna dance. And his vocals...
Wonder what would this song do to me if it came out earlier in February where I was easily swayed by love songs like this and still very caught up.
Ah. I might bring this thought to sleep tonight.

Jesse McCartney, Leavin'
Hey baby girl, I’ve been watching you all day (All day [3x])
Man that thing you got behind you is amazing (Amazing [3x])
You make me want to take you out and let it rain (Let it rain [3x])
I know you got a man but this is what you should say

Why don’t you tell him that I’m leavin’ never to come back again
You found somebody who does it better than he can
No more making you cry, no more gray skies
Girl we're flyin on the G5 G5

And we're leavin’ never to come back again
So call your shawty and tell him you found a new man
The one that's so so fly
The one to keep you high
Have you singing all night, night, night

Oh oh oh (repeat)
Yeah
Man she gone be singin
Oh oh oh oh (repeat)

Now if I talk it girl, you know that I'mma walk it out (Walk it out [3x])
Man I’ll put my money (Money) where my mouth is (Mouth is [3x])
Cause you the baddest little thing that I’ve ever seen (Ever seen [3x])
So ima ask you one time if you got a man

Why don’t you tell him that I’m leavin’ never to come back again
You found somebody who does it better than he can
No more making you cry, no more them gray skies
Girl we're flyin on the G5 G5

And we're leavin’ never to come back again
So call your shawty you tell him you found a new man
The one that's so so fly
The one to keep you high
have you singing all night, night, night

Oh oh oh (repeat)
Man she gone be singin
She gone be singin, uh
She gone be singin,
She gone be singin,
Oh you're gone be singin
Oh oh oh oh (repeat)

Don’t stress, don’t stress, don’t stress
Just tell him to the left left left
Don’t stress, don’t stress, don’t stress
Cause we gone & we gone & we gone
No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you deserve nothing but the best
No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you need to tell him…

That I'm leavin’ never to come back again
You found somebody who does it better than he can
no more making you cry, no more them gray skies
Girl we're flyin on the G5 G5

And we're leavin’ never to come back again…
So call your shawty you tell him you found a new man
The one who’s so so fly
The one to keep you high
have you singing all night, night, night

Oh oh oh (repeat)
Man she going to be singin'
Oh oh oh oh (repeat)

Have you singing all night like like
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
man she gone be singing
she gone be singin ah
she gone be singin
she gone be singin
oh you gone be singin



FINIS.

No comments: