Saturday, September 29, 2007

General Expression.

There are several posts I've tried to make, but I've left them as drafts. Don't know why, but lost the zest for almost anything.

Exams are meant to occupy us, and now that they're over, I've lost my zest. Instead of posting separately about things that've blossomed into occurrence about and around me, I'll just list them down here. In prose and not point form. If not essay will get zero. Which is delightful. I've thought about writing stories or the novella(s) that I have been trying to squeeze out of me and onto paper fully ever since...ever. Ah bother. My lost of zest has spread.

This is not how I envisioned spending my Saturday. I should be actively outdoors or at the gym, which I meant to, along with Cherng Ru today Instead, I'm relegated to staying at the computer which is something I needed to convince my imperious mother to let me do.

But for a guy who's completed his promotional exams (though he might suffer a cruel retainment), has no readiness mentally and physically for academia these days, and is suffering the painful affliction of having blisters at the soles of my feet, the computer is the only lover that I can embrace, though it is evil.

I got my cursed blisters yesterday, while playing a bit of soccer barefoot at MJ's street soccer court, which was hot burning ground. I quit the game after it was too painful. I did tell Hakim that I didn't want to play. And I was in slippers only. So had to ditch them to play properlly. But left to nurse my feet. Friday was delightful. Really had fun playing tennis. Was roused out of bed at 11 by Dawn. And deceived into cleaning the house by my mother. She made me clean my room first, then led me slowly into cleaning most bits of the house with the mop. Sly!

The only compensation was that "Secret" was played on my DVD player. And I could mop the flooring to it. I love "Secret". I liked the schoolboy-schoolgirl romance and how it made me feel. I'm an emotive sweet-chum. I concede. Missed it in cinema. But there wasn't anyone to watch it with anyway. I reserve it for that special girl. But I'd have liked to watch it on the big screen anyway.

I've made the OST of the movie to be my blog playlist. All the songs are there. I just wanna share the music. There're really nice piano pieces that are really complex and delectable. Ignore the opening song and scroll down through to make your selection.
Listen to the Secret Track, both the fast and slow versions! Those are my favourite pieces. If I don't get my copy of the movie soundtrack, I think I'll rob CD-Rama.

So back to tennis.

It was the first time I played the game anyway. Tennis? Oh you mean the gameboy game ar. Eh no ah. Orh. The Prince of Tennis comic? That's what I know about tennis. But was really sweet setting off Megan and making her do her Aunty Pose. I still can't do her pose right. Maybe I need more practice and to lose some centimeters. Wait. That'll be a lot of centimeters. Everytime I hit the ball wrongly skyward, I started running baseball-style. Like it was a home-run. It was well. Fun.

Afterward went to library to slack. Saw a pretty girl there studying. Hmmm. Too bad she disappeared later. Nearly fell asleep. Then me, Dickson and Hakim started talking about NS and the SAF and army stuff, that amusingly left Dawn out. She sat there like: "Er...Er..". Andrew was stoning. Megan...I forgot what she was actually doing then. Left earlier to grab dinner. At the Whitesands foodcourt. Met another pretty girl who's from Chung Cheng High (main). hmmm. Adorable.

Went home expectant to go to training, and tended to my blisters, but I realised that I couldn't walk properly much less fight, so decided to give it a miss. Luckily I did. It was drills, which I couldn't do which my feet blistered and all. Kyokushin drill is the most hateful component of Karate training. I remember one time when I was a blue-belt I collapsed because the stitch was so immense and I could not stand. So I stayed home and watched "Secret" again. Haha.


I really like the story, the twist and the Kwai Lun-Mei and the exchange between the two. Makes me feel contented. That's kinda what I said to Dickson the last time online. In a relationship with a girl, it's not about sex actually. I would just be happy to lie with the girl that is my star with her head on my shoulder forever. And I would just want that to last.


I don't know how I swayed into talking about romance and how I'd like mine to be. But in case people like Crystal think that the make-up of boys is simply: SEXSEXSEXSEX!!! Which is not entirely true. Though our preoccupation with that is in-borne. We cannot blame the Almighty for how some men think with their other head. Snigger, snigger.

Forget about that, anyhow.

Hopefully, my blisters can seal up back into glorious baby-smooth new skin again, and I can walk, jump and run like the boisterous young boy that I am. Life without looming examinations is pretty boring seeing that I've no piston applying pressure on me. I feel lost. Am I going to be subject to my mother's cruelty until Wednesday? This weekend seems long and weary compared to last week's precious 72 hours gifted from above.


Paradigms shift eh. Leaping into another topic, I've decided, to show off, and to also have people who are aspiring/ really adept/ or really adept at faking know-how in psychiatry to analyze why I chose the pictures below to show the rest of the world. Or it could be simply because those pictures are linked to me and I feel obliged simply to flaunt.


Intellectuals, I welcome opposition.




I really like her. She's great in "Secrets" and is a very sweet girl. I'd really like to see her pair up with Jay Chou.




This is me in the bathroom just before I set off for school. Took it at whim. Crystal or somebody says I look sinisterly pervertic. Hell, I'm not. At least, not at that time!





This is the picture of the floating platform at Marina early in the morning. This was taken during my BB Company's Biannual Cycling Expedition. We approached the Esplanade from Zouk along Singapore River and came to take this picture. It was an exhilrating, fun overnight thing that was potentially testicularly damaging. No wonder Lance Armstrong has got testicular cancer. He spends 8 hrs on his bike a day. Ball-busting.





One might think this picture is taken about the same time as the one above or about the same time. This was taken at least 8 hrs before, at Benjamin Sheares Bridge before we veered into city and far away from there then. The ride down the bridge was incredible. Super sexy slope. Wouldn't mind going again on another midnight-to-morning ride. i think most people know where this is?



This was the team that I was babysitt-no, safeguarding. LOL. No offense. This team was a motley crew of Boys that weren't really great at cycling. There were some scrapes that we got into but surprisingly, we all managed to make it back to the endpoint at a decent time. It was a great experience and though London (Benjamin devey) and I got frustrated at several junctures-CLTs are accorded the privilege to be pissed off too- we managed.



This was the medal I got from my first ever Kyokushinkai Knockdown tournament. I came in third placing, but wasn't really happy about it. The first 2 were gurkhas. hmph!




This was my Brown Belt grading in August 2006. Seems like a long time ago.
The breaking was really unfriendly. It was 6 then. Now its 8. If only I were still a little boy.




This was taken sometime early in 2007. Just before training. Employed my sister as photographer. Or was it my mother? They indulged me anyway.



This will be the last picture for this post. It's tiring to put in so many pictures. It was taken at the 4h class chalet end last year. It was a fun chalet, and was great cos of the people there; not all of them, but most. And Jeremy there made it better for the atmosphere, even though if he were there cause he was Audrey's beau. Haha. Love him.
I think i'll wrap it up here and desert the World Wide Web. I need to go back to a mundane, sedate life. And the person I want to talk to hasn't shown up too. I'm done waiting. And call me if you really want to talk me up, all you lovelies out there. I rarely use MSN or my phone now. Ditch them all the time. Sorry if you're vexed by my neglect. My picture's up there in this post. You can use it to satisfy your urges to have me. I know I'm desirable.

Ciao.

No comments: