Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two Hearts Meeting.

Who can discern what is the Lord preparing for each of us.
But it is goodness not according to our human proportions, for we have shallow vision and petty preferences that do not fit in with His good design.

Looking back at the journals of the past months to recapture the lessons learnt in spiritual and academic ways, I saw that in September 5 I wrote this:

Somebody who is spiritually alive - I am looking for her. 

I had come to terms with suspending my searching and looking and began to be content with waiting for Lord's preparation of two of His beloved to meet in His correct time. I also found that there was a need for me to prepare to be the Christian young man and the husband that I would eventually be.

There is no time to loaf around to wait for things to happen before preparation is done. Once we are sensible of our desires, we must begin to cooperate with Him in preparing us. Maturity does not happen instantly. It must be cultivated.

The sense of how we were prepared through our years of life to meet is overwhelming. If I had not grown concerned on the severity of what it means and takes to be the head of a household who serves the Lord, I would have been slack and not begun to deepen my faith.

The Lord has tempered me and mellowed me; He has taken an active involvement in my growth.
I am truly glad that it was the Word of God that brought us to a knowledge of the other.
And that now we are learning to cherish and love each other. It is so comforting that we mean to love each other past the outward, and instead in the entirety of who the other is.
To say to the other, whatever you are, I will love, this is the commitment that it should be.

And it will not be that we give our hearts to one another, but that we join them, and have our Father weave them together. We then give our hearts that are in the same frequency over to Him. We seek Him with our whole hearts and we may find Him. He is our hearts' desire and our soul's rest.

No comments: