Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We are at the 6-month mark of the year. God is gracious, faithful, good and strongly present.
It is instead how much my heart is receptive to His Spirit.

I have been favoured by Him and people to have completed the following:

1. I have jumped from a plane in the Basic Airborne Course.

2. I was entrusted with the command of a company as Officer Commanding for a short time in M Company, and had a pleasant time working with, and growing the command team and the new soldiers.

3. I have overcome pain to achieve my IPPT GOLD award for this year;


4. I have a new and better boss; and the old derelict one has been removed far away,

5. I finally made several purchases that made it easy for me to upkeep my physical exercise.

This is but a small extent of the goodness I have been graced with. I believe there will be more good out of this year, sweet and bitter experiences to grow my character and faith.
Glory be to Christ, God's Son.

No comments: