Saturday, June 4, 2011

Realizations:

It is the broken, weak and poor who have an understanding of our uncleanness and unworthiness and can recognize the depth and breath of God's Love and Grace in His acceptance of us.

What I fix my eyes upon is what I will be filled with. If I allow entrance unclean things to enter into my view, my body and mind will be full of darkness.

Luke 11:34-36

Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are healthy,[a] your whole body also is full of light. But when they are unhealthy,[b] your body also is full of darkness. 35 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness. 36 Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be just as full of light as when a lamp shines its light on you.”

It is not okay to be ''away from God for a short while''.
Such a compartmentalization of God's Spirit will leave space for something else to enter.


No comments: