Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 16, 2007

My Priorities
  • See off Project Work (PW), sealing the entire affair in leaden casing, imperturbable by any mischief or mishap, or Superman's X-Ray vision. The dude can't see through lead. (We should actually cover our privates with pencil lead so as to safeguard our modesty from this wanton pervert).
  • Dedicated Gymwork. Have been feeling lazy and/or weaker recently. Probably a result of vile Project Work, I wager. Lack of sleep. Loss in strength and drive. Eating and Sleeping at cursed times. Or not at all. Either one of the two is debilitating enough.
  • Get past Tameshiwari before Sensei leaves in November for the 9th World Karate Tournament and his Dan test.
  • Decipher the garbled signals that my heart, mind and emotions are giving me, to precisely figure out who's the one that's the one.
  • Clearly define BB's portion in my life, or the portion of my life (devotion) that is given to BB.
  • End 2007 on a good note.

There's more. I made a list in February of the things that I want done by December. Typical- Not all are struck off yet. There's only 10 weeks of this year left. Judging by how fast time's dove into December, 10 weeks is short. Even shorter since we're living in the 10th.

Time is relative. Looking back, I still remember writing in the first of a series of my white notebooks at the first few pages about the macrogoals I want done by the end of the year. And the feeling then was like-hey, its still the dawn of the year. slowly man!-now, everything's flown by. Is the world spinning faster?

Time slips through our grasp; it leaks through our fingers like sand. If we don't keep it carefully, it'll be gone. And we'll be left with nothing at the end.

Treasure time and what it offers. It takes a lesson; or many lessons to get that.

什麼使我高興:

  • Working on the References in the Written Report, repetitive typing and sorting, with loving piano pieces as accompaniment in the morning.
  • _______'s company.
  • Hakim and Derek; Andrew, Jay.... Rejoice in friends.
  • Chocolate. And its Dopamine content that induces mild euphoria.
  • Some other significant quality in the day that I can't quite place.

I am going to heed my biological readout and turn in.

(BOW)

Seeya.

No comments: