Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Eden

Whoa. I repeat, whoa.
Today was one of those days where everything was beautiful.
Morning had me looking left right and all around, before I saw this girl from Cedar's. Tie and all. Real sweet :)
Her shirt ( do we call it a blouse?) was a bit bigger and her skirt was shorter and sorta cute. Chic. I think i told XUEK that day. Her legs were really really flawless. In an appreciative sort of way.Pale and toned.
And she's in canoeing too.Hm.
Eye contact rocks. It's the only other guarantee next to the assurances that we'll all have jobs when we come out of university. That aside, this short haired girl really creeps into my visual receptors. I don't think I'll bother to plug in the optic fibres just yet.

Nombor Dua:
And there I was in the College library with my PC 4, and trying to seek purpose on the World Wide Web, and this girl from Chung Cheng High (MAIN) sat down at the next terminal. Goodness! I had a shock. She was so beautiful, I nearly leapt up. Her loveliness warrants much more from me. Her fair skin and bright eyes, and gentle but outstanding features were striking like a celestial gem in an expanse of black space. And her white uniform complemented her most exceedingly sacred beauty.
She was beautiful. And she knew it.
And she liked the way I eyed her. And ooooh baby eyed her, I did.
But couldn't help noticing her company. A crew of people so normal or unstriking, one wouldn't bloody believe it. And this guy with a black face and miles away from being charming was sticking his face next to her shoulder. Really queer.
And her little smile that came over to me saying: wow, you really do know how I feel about the bunch I've to hang around with; especially the guy who's putting his head way too near to me. Can you help me?

YES MADAM!!!! Hahaha.
I love the pretty things the Almighty sent down to this almost doomed Earth!!!

No comments: