Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm pretty gleeful that I won't be a fashion disaster at prom.
But this verdict would be passed by the fashion police and not something I can award myself.

I've read somewhere, and its common knowledge, that shopping is repugnant to males. Yet Jem, Jay and I were out for 4 days at least roaming places to get outfits and ruining our feet.
The great thing was that us guys had some extent of fun, all credit to our respective virtues.
(Song Leng is electric.)

I cannot fathom why women love to shop.
Do they love their purchasing power or do they like the pain in the legs?

At the MRT, you might hear an announcement that asks you to move to areas that are less crowded. I thought this was common sense, but judging from our excursions to and fro City Hall, Bugis and Habourfront, a lot of Singaporeans are deficient in common sense.

In short, people are selfish and simply assholes on the public transport, in the elevator, on the escalator and in their nakedness.
There isn't any point in moving out of the train to let people get off, because the rest of the world would rush into the train at your expense.

If you still strive to be nice, you will lose out.
If you don't, you are also an asshole.
It's splendid that its so clear-cut.

Since we're on this topic, I would also like to add that my world, and I think naturally, the world is absolute and allows for no middle ground.

It is either yes or no; right or wrong, and any in-between is just a move to stall for more time before one finally chooses a side.

The Sovereignty of God:
Some people like to think that God has already determined how it would be at the very end, but is letting things progress freely for now.

If God has fine control over the very end, wouldn't He also be in control of the next minute, hour, days? Things that happen only happen because God allows it to, and only if it is within His will.

Very few things in the world that occur I care about.
The world loves its performers, promiscuous people and liars.
The world is eager to accept shabby excuses that exclude any sort of godliness and reins in the lawlessness they are swimming in.
The world shuns men who refuse to collude with them. Luckily there aren't any such men.

Beauty:



Were you expecting my pretty face in this section?
I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Parting Shot:

There is no such thing as atheism. It is just gross denial of divinity, which they want to keep underneath the carpet. Self-professed atheists are eager to reject the idea of a God that they would have to submit to, and subscribe to every other alternative in their escape.

No comments: